• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Wow that must mean I have B/W senses or something. XD

I prefer her over the male, so yeah. The overworld sprites however, aren't that appealing, but then again, they weren't really in any game except R/S, imo, at least.
    Overworld sprites in R/S and FR/LG had a weird blur effect as your moved. Everyone's eyes got really long. O_o

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    There's some OWs and 3D models that really look bad in my eyes.
    I can't really be that specific here, but if one was to look through the pics they have at Serebii with an eye for faults, I think one was to find some.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    There's some OWs and 3D models that really look bad in my eyes.
    I can't really be that specific here, but if one was to look through the pics they have at Serebii with an eye for faults, I think one was to find some.
    Maybe the picture was bad then o.o

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Honestly, I think the sprites in battle are pretty horrendous when they move. :s Since they obviously didn't sprite every animation frame and they're using the DS's graphic engine to distort/twist/move them, I think it just looks really jaggy and awkward and ugly. I'm really hoping I can get used to it. ><;

Looking forward to BW all the same, though.

Years
    Um... well, if I follow my trend from the last four generations, where I get the latter game in the pair first, I guess I'd end up with White.

And, if you don't believe me on always getting the second game named in the pairs first, here's the order I got all my games in:

Blue
    Red
    Yellow
    Silver
    Sapphire
    LeafGreen
    Gold
    FireRed
    Pearl
    Diamond
    Yellow
    SoulSilver

I may end up getting both for myself, though.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Um... well, if I follow my trend from the last four generations, where I get the latter game in the pair first, I guess I'd end up with White.

And, if you don't believe me on always getting the second game named in the pairs first, here's the order I got all my games in:

Blue
    Red
    Yellow
    Silver
    Sapphire
    LeafGreen
    Gold
    FireRed
    Pearl
    Diamond
    Yellow
    SoulSilver

I may end up getting both for myself, though.
    Wow xD
    I have
    G/S/C
    R/S/E
    LG/FR
    D/P/Pt
    SS

xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back