• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    XD I was sure it was Gray from Fairy Tail.

But now that you mention it, it's definitely Touma. If I had watched more than a few episodes of Index, I would have figured it out sooner.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    XD I was sure it was Gray from Fairy Tail.

But now that you mention it, it's definitely Touma. If I had watched more than a few episodes of Index, I would have figured it out sooner.
    lol XD
    So do you guys like it? Or think its garbage? ;;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    It looked like Gray at first, but that just isn't Mashima's art, so yeah XD Though the icon on the left in your sig. does kind of look like him.

I don't watch much anime anymore. Takes too long. Reading manga is the way to go for me.

I like it~

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    It looked like Gray at first, but that just isn't Mashima's art, so yeah XD Though the icon on the left in your sig. does kind of look like him.

I don't watch much anime anymore. Takes too long. Reading manga is the way to go for me.

I like it~
    Thanks XD
    I should watch Fairy Tail next summer xD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Now your avatar is definitely from Fairy Tail, Roswell. =P

I just got caught up to the anime again after several weeks of hiatus. While I find some anime go too slow at times, Fairy Tail is just the opposite; it goes way too fast. I need to catch up to the manga too. ^^

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    No mine isn't. It's from... FEARII TEIRU! /brick'd so much

My pair made me the sig. so I decided to go to Pixiv to my new favorite artist's profile (she draws PokeSpecial AND Fairy Tail <3) and got me an avatar and profile pic to go with it~

And this be Natsu Dragneel, though his Edoras/Edolas/Edras/however-you-wanna-romanize-it counterpart is Natsu Dragion. But it's likely you iconed Natsu Dragneel~

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    No mine isn't. It's from... FEARII TEIRU! /brick'd so much

My pair made me the sig. so I decided to go to Pixiv to my new favorite artist's profile (she draws PokeSpecial AND Fairy Tail <3) and got me an avatar and profile pic to go with it~

And this be Natsu Dragneel, though his Edoras/Edolas/Edras/however-you-wanna-romanize-it counterpart is Natsu Dragion. But it's likely you iconed Natsu Dragneel~
    Just a question;
    Who are the four characters in this?
    The Daily Chit-Chat

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Top-left: Natsu Dragneel MINE
    Top-right: Lucy Heartfilia
    Bottom-left: Gray Fullbuster
    Bottom-right: Erza Scarlet
    Middle: Happy

Pixiv is amazing, if you ask me <3 Even if you can't understand Japanese, it's best getting an account there or on Nicovideo which is where my last theme came from

Years
    Some of the images I use as bases probably originate from Pixiv, but I never get them directly from there.

Char, I'm pretty sure that, clockwise from top-left, those are Natsu, Lucy, Erza, and Gray. I don't know for sure, though. And I blame Roswell for me being able to recognize them on sight if I'm right. XDD

Holy crap I was right! o_o

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    You left out Happy, though, Don :< Tara won't like it~

I'm also crazy enough to have the four image songs so far uploaded on Fileden, not to mention all the FT main themes from the OSTs, AND some other tracks from the OSTs.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I didn't either whenever I saw it resized on MAL, but I figured he HAD to be on there. If he got an image song before Erza, who still doesn't have one from what I've seen, then yeah.

Great voice actors (c'mon, you've got Simon from Gurren Lagann, HARUHI FREAKING SUZUMIYA, Tomoya Okazaki from CLANNAD, Beatrice from Umineko, and Liechtenstein, Shannon, etc. all in that one picture), one of the best OSTs out there (still love CLANNAD's though)... Yeah.

/I should stop fangirling now

Methinks it'll probably end around the same time as Rave's anime did. That'll mean one of my fave arcs won't get into the anime, but oh well~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back