• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    ...That should be your custom emblem title. [It's a signnnnnnn!]

IT FITS, AND I DON'T THINK IT EXISTS. YET.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    XDD I'm totally going to do it, then~

It's because we're awesome like that, Dondon. |D

Years
    :(

It's not you who's actually doing the killing... I mean, it often feels like I'm killing threads just by posting, myself, but that's tied into the times I sign on, I guess. ;(

Watch as this this post kills the thread for a couple hours simply because I posted.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Well, I could always talk more about my White playthrough :D

/caught another terrier, this one three levels higher than the one I got earlier

If its nature sucks, I'm SRing. If not I'm releasing my previous one and getting another Poke Ball.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Just what is it with you and all of your alternate accounts, anyway? Do you expect your main account to be compromised? Are you planning to evade a ban here anytime soon?

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    So i'm still trying to get an Ursaring to lvl 100, I haven't played the game for a couple days though...... XD

But anyways, I've always had a Silk scarf attached to it because I figured I would get lucky and it would get a status infliction which would make it pwn (Adamant+Guts+Silk Scarf+Facade). But I'm thinking a Toxic Orb might be better because it's guaranteed to have the status infliction that way..... Or maybe it's better to have a Choice Band on it......

And it's moves are:

Facade
    Aerial Ace
    Avalanche
    Faint Attack

I hope this isn't off-topic or something, I'm just kind of throwing the question out there to see others opinions, but what do you think the best set-up for it is, keeping it's moveset in mind (Which I'm not changing)?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    ...No? O_o

A lot of them were placeholders for back when they had name changes.

Even now they're kind of sort of placeholders, if I ever want to switch over.

And I know next to nothing about Competitive Battling.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    My alts were because I wanted to show my love for other fandoms, other than Red. However, I want to keep Red on my main account.

But now, I have on other reason to have a main account. I, by no means, is trying to keep away from a ban. /has never gotten an infraction.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Really?

/lucky

I only got two during my n00b days... And then a couple warnings.

I haven't gotten any in a long time though.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    I've only been infracted at two different sites, one was because I was a dumb young teenager, and another was because I was a dumb young teenager. :P

I've been warned here, I'm guessing I didn't just get infracted because I have a good history and I don't cause trouble. I'm a goody-good. :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I never got a ban or infraction.. but I should watch what I type so I don't get one in the future. Because that would be bad :/.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    I have been a model student... I mean member since I joined in 2007.

Also my signature is perfect now.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Umm I have been banned 2 times but I am only 10 years old.

But I have not got in trouble in a while.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back