• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    You just watch it, Adem.

I can have photoshop fired up in a second to frame you thieving from that old lady.

EDIT; and okay, yeah, I do drink straight from the carton but you do it too! I know you do. >:3

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    lol i have to go to sleep at 8pm even at my age O_0, but sometimes if my parents are asleep before 8pm i sneak another couple of hours in ;)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I will try. I will also make a photo of you and Justin Bieber in a sexy embrace.

Just what you dream of, right?~

EDIT: 8pm at 16? zomg, that must suck. ;-;

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    lol i have to go to sleep at 8pm even at my age O_0, but sometimes if my parents are asleep before 8pm i sneak another couple of hours in ;)
    Wow.....*Whistles innocently and watches the clock pass 8:30 PM*
    I arez evil fur staying up late! XD

Uecil

Years
    don't know really =/ but i said sometimes i stay up for atleast a hour or so longer ^^

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I'm new!

So, what are we talking 'bout? =D

Anon thus doth bringeth forth thine person,
    For unto new beginnings hither go!
    And if it maketh thou hour thou own
    Attempt not to savior long and postpone!

Trust me, it does suck lol

Though it helps for school (it really does :S). Of course like 1% of the world follows that. XD But it is good to so.

Shakespeare

Today We Play It My Way!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2011
    If you're going to take his name, you should at least honour him by reading some of his work!

Nah. Although, I saw some ripoffs of him in a shop today. Romeo & Juliet & Zombies. I burst out laughing and everybody started looking at me XD

Uecil

Years
    shakespears work is magnificent XD literally 'much ado about nothing' that was a brilliant play though

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Nah. Although, I saw some ripoffs of him in a shop today. Romeo & Juliet & Zombies. I burst out laughing and everybody started looking at me XD

That might be the same author who did "Pride and prejudice and sea monsters (or zombies)" he has a few out anyway.

Well if our little shakespeare [*cough* In learning *cough*] here, won't read up, then I'll just have to speak in iambic pentametre like I already have. XD

And subject him to more Shakespeare related stuff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back