• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Haha, my brother has MAG, we were playing last night.

Hard to get used to, not to mention it's a hard game. There are 64 people in a server, most of which are good. Then you come in all newb-y and stuff. They just shoot you the second you start! Evil.

MAG = Massive Action Game

:| Creative.
    Doesn't it get really irritating if your team is full of morons who try to be the lone gunner?

Years
    I used to never play FPS's, I never really saw anything I would like about them. I was always too busy playing Pokemon <3 Though now, I discovered the best FPS on the iPhone, N.O.V.A, and I really like it. I might even go buy myself a new computer that can handle games or a PS3 to get into the genre.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    If you're going for FPS's, I would suggest the 360. The button scheme is made for them, although the 360 controller is shite when it comes to durability.
    Most of the FPS's(Bioshock, MW2, F.E.A.R, etc.) are on both systems, but the 360 has some nice FPS exclusives.
    I'd still suggest the PS3 just because it works as a multimedia, but choose the fat one if you can.
    The slim has no PS2 compatibility and I heard it kept freezing.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I'm gonna have to either get my 360 repaired or get a new one, as I have one of the older styled 20gb one...

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    D:
    I thought you were better than that.
    It seems I've been mistaken. :(

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    What is with all these matching themes with Pokemon characters, half the mod team have them.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    *points to current theme which also means less work*

Shouldn't we have similar interest postings to make it make more sense? XD

Lets see:

Devil May cry
    Zelda
    Ben 10
    Mass Effect
    Matrix
    Harry Potter
    Letter Bee
    Future Diary

hmmm

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    lol I figured this would happen, I bet the only thing we'll agree on is digimon or pokemon XD

Heroes ain't mah thang (slang for a late night).

Arrested Development?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back