• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Guys, the spammers in pkmn general are annoying me. :(
    They're not good at it.

And... yeah Kura, it's a good idea.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I just watched How To Train Your Dragon. It is awesome. ABSOLUTELY AWESOME.

I loved it, too! My favourite Dreamworks film thus far! (I also loved Road to El Dorado and Kung Fu Panda) but I LOVE the concept art from Nico Marlet! You should check it out!

The Daily Chit-Chat

I love the artwork SO much I want the artbook soooo badly!

Forever: It IS! You could buy yourself fancy clothes and shoes and not have to worry about spending money as much.. plus you can save up for a place when you graduate.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I just watched How To Train Your Dragon. It is awesome. ABSOLUTELY AWESOME.
    I LOVED IT SO MUCH I WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN AND THEN ANDTHENANDTHENANDTHEN I WANT TO BUY IT ON DVD. :DDDDDD

[jq]QUOTE BY WILLIAM. :D
    How to Train Your Dragon looks kind of scary, but I guess it can't be any worse than Clash of the Titans was.[/jq]
    Trust me, and anyone else who isn't a hater saw it! It's amazing~~~ Cute, funny, and amazing!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I LOVED IT SO MUCH I WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN AND THEN ANDTHENANDTHENANDTHEN I WANT TO BUY IT ON DVD. :DDDDDD

[jq]QUOTE BY WILLIAM. :D
    How to Train Your Dragon looks kind of scary, but I guess it can't be any worse than Clash of the Titans was.[/jq]
    Trust me, and anyone else who isn't a hater saw it! It's amazing~~~ Cute, funny, and amazing!
    Awesome, I get a special quote. And it looks kind of cute in a weird way.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    How to Train Your Dragon looks kind of scary, but I guess it can't be any worse than Clash of the Titans was.

It is not scary. It might look slightly so, but it isn't. The only remotely scary thing is the (sometimes) sudden movements.

Coming from someone who doesn't say it much, Toothless is very cute when he's trying to copy Hiccup. Astrid is too, but always. She doesn't copy Hiccup.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Toothless is what made the movie so cute in my opinion. <3 Toothless will forever be my favorite character/dragon.

There were a couple scenes that made me jump, but only because Toothless popped out of nowhere, though I kind of expected it.

Years
    I remember those couple of scenes where he popped out of nowhere. I jumped even though I was totally expecting it, I just didn't know exactly when he was gonna pop out. I thought the two headed dragon was the cutest, but Toothless was very cute too. I thought it was a cute movie.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    It is not scary. It might look slightly so, but it isn't. The only remotely scary thing is the (sometimes) sudden movements.

Coming from someone who doesn't say it much, Toothless is very cute when he's trying to copy Hiccup. Astrid is too, but always. She doesn't copy Hiccup.
    I didn't mean scary as in like a horror movie, lol. I meant it as in screwed up, like Alice in Wonderland.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Yeah, I know those times. There's this scene in the Incredibles (yeah, that movie) where a giant metal claw pops out of nowhere with a huge loud bang.

The fifth time I watched that movie, it still made me jump. @_@

@Guillermo, I know. It's not scary either way. =| Just a bunch of animated dragons, no biggie. They're not bad dragons, either.

Except for the Big Bad. The Big Bad looks so disproportional and screwed up it should make you laugh. Instead though, it somehow did convey a feeling of evil. o_O

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Yeah, I know those times. There's this scene in the Incredibles (yeah, that movie) where a giant metal claw pops out of nowhere with a huge loud bang.

The fifth time I watched that movie, it still made me jump. @_@

@Guillermo, I know. It's not scary either way. =| Just a bunch of animated dragons, no biggie. They're not bad dragons, either.

Except for the Big Bad. The Big Bad looks so disproportional and screwed up it should make you laugh. Instead though, it somehow did convey a feeling of evil. o_O
    Kind of like Jack of Blades from Fable: The Lost Chapters, amirite?

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Kind of like Jack of Blades from Fable: The Lost Chapters, amirite?

I had to Google that to find out what it was, but yes, like Jack of Blades from whatever that is.

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back