• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
    Lakes FTW. They're crazy cold here in Minnesota in the Spring. (b'-')b
    You got that right. My friend lives in Minnesota and she says the water there is freezing o_o

I love California, it's beaches, and all the great places to go to, but the economy sucks here.
    oh wait, doesn't it suck in most places?

chikorita125

^ ment to be Happy Azumarill
    Years
    i use to live near the beach, i hated it in summer cause the whole beach was tacken up. now i live so far away from it.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    We have several; the one closest to me is open all year 'round, except from November-January, since the lake is unsafe then. Don't want any people going ice fishing and falling through the ice ):

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I live pretty much smack in the center of Central Florida, so I have the beach about an hour or so away from both sides. XD; I don't go there very often though, as after I experienced both Mountains and Beaches, I enjoy the Mountains more.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Mountains are nice :] I'd like to go for a walk in the mountains sometime, or in a big forest... so long as there are no bears <<

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    My sister and I get "lost" in this foresty part near our house. Luckily since we're in Florida and the forest is surrounded by civilization, the only "scary" things are ticks.

I don't think I've even encountered a Bear (unless they were in a zoo) and hopefully I never will. XD

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Bears are scary man ):

I'd like to visit Florida one day, but that's really cliche >> Everyone vacations in Florida. I'm'a go to Morocco instead :P

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Florida is a good place to vacation.

Not a good place to live. ;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back