• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Well, I don't go well out of my way to see what others are up to...

But I will sit and refresh a page to watch drama unfold. hmm.

ILoveDragonite

~~Do the wave~~
    Years
    After crap loads of breeding i finally have 23 eevee's that can use wish, now to find out which natures suit which evolution and it's go time >=D

A team full of wish users seems pointless but i was bored....

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well, I don't go well out of my way to see what others are up to...

But I will sit and refresh a page to watch drama unfold. hmm.

OMG YES, I do that too. Unless I'm involved.. in which case I try to get out of it. :(

Cherrim

Years
    Hopefully one of them will have the right nature for you. XD;

Last time I bred Eevee, I was looking for a modest one (since iirc, that's the best nature for Vaporeon) and it took like 2.5 boxes to get one. I was gonna go for a female, too, since the rest of my team was female but then I got fed up. And I'm STILL breeding Cherubi on-and-off to get a sassy female for the person who requested a sassy one. XD; I haven't gotten one yet, let alone a sassy female.

edit @Nica: Isn't it addicting? @_@ The worst is when people notice you refreshing and call you on it and then you get sucked in fffffffff. XD

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Hopefully one of them will have the right nature for you. XD;

Last time I bred Eevee, I was looking for a modest one (since iirc, that's the best nature for Vaporeon) and it took like 2.5 boxes to get one. I was gonna go for a female, too, since the rest of my team was female but then I got fed up. And I'm STILL breeding Cherubi on-and-off to get a sassy female for the person who requested a sassy one. XD; I haven't gotten one yet, let alone a sassy female.

edit @Nica: Isn't it addicting? @_@ The worst is when people notice you refreshing and call you on it and then you get sucked in fffffffff. XD
    I bred 5 boxes for a modest Houndor. The father was a Modest Touched Houndoom with everstone attached.
    Never got one.
    gave up on breeding for good.

Never happened to me, but that sounds fun.
    I'm not a drama spy. I'm more of a ninjar spy. XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Mhm. XD Mainly when it's in OC. XD;
    Idk, people don't seem to notice I'm interested, or I'll talk in other places. >>

Cherrim

Years
    With natures it's always best to increase what it's good at and *decrease* what it's bad at. If Flareon has good attack, make it better and make its special attack worse. 'Cause then you'll be taking advantage of its physical attacks in battle and not giving it special attacks, so you won't need that stat.

ILoveDragonite

~~Do the wave~~
    Years
    With natures it's always best to increase what it's good at and *decrease* what it's bad at. If Flareon has good attack, make it better and make its special attack worse. 'Cause then you'll be taking advantage of its physical attacks in battle and not giving it special attacks, so you won't need that stat.
    Sounds like a good plan, i'm going to do the opposite.

Cherrim

Years
    Have fun with that, then!

@Nica: u_u Lol, it happens to me in staff forums. Someone'll catch me on the viewing list and then come bother me to take their side in an argument or something.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Aww. XD;
    But that's because you're popular, so... it makes sense.

Cherrim

Years
    B-but popularity has nothing to do with staff arguments. XD;

It just gets me MSN stalkers who somehow IM me even after I've blocked them and know the moment I sign on even when I'm on invisible. ;_;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I never see you on MSN anymore though. :( Am I an MSN stalker you blocked? XD

Cherrim

Years
    D: That's 'cause I have to go to bed early now. You used to see me on at like 3-5am my time. XD; I'm on during my lunch break and then in the late afternoon but you're probably sleeping then. :s

Cherrim

Years
    You could make a bot that says "Cherrim!!" every 5 minutes and get the same effect as 5am!Erica anyway though. D:

Or recites the first 10 digits (or however many I know) of pi. lmao. u_u

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back