• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

カゲボウズ

「なかないで」
    Years
    Well, it's likely most this kid's classes will be with the 10th grade, since some of our classes are with the 9th grade right now (five 9th graders and eight 10th graders if you don't count the exchange students). And when it comes to gym, it's usually upper school girls and upper school boys having it separately, and then 11th grade by themselves and 9th and 10th combined on Friday.

カゲボウズ

「なかないで」
    Years
    Well, as of next year, it'll actually have a complete high school.

However, I'm gonna be going to an all-girls Catholic School next year since I have a learning disability (and there is a bit of a problem with tuition for my current school since my stepdad was laid off twice in one year, though he is working someplace he likes right now). My other reason is because no one at my current school has any interests similar to mine.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Yeah but... 1 person in a grade 9 class still sounds so strange to me.

My high school had roughly ~1.5k students, I think. So there were several hundred per graduating class at least. oO;

ILoveDragonite

~~Do the wave~~
    Years
    Well, as of next year, it'll actually have a complete high school.

However, I'm gonna be going to an all-girls Catholic School next year since I have a learning disability (and there is a bit of a problem with tuition for my current school since my stepdad was laid off twice in one year, though he is working someplace he likes right now). My other reason is because no one at my current school has any interests similar to mine.
    all-girls catholic school
    >_>
    <_<

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Haha, well that was an awkward conversation to read. :(

My high school was Catholic but it never seemed like it, save the mandatory religion classes. @_@

Years
    Being 16 sucks, everyone always makes fun of the fact that i play pokemon! >=(

I had to google the things you just said.

Don't mind them. Just be happy for the fact that you are part of a great fandom and that people still secretly love Pokemon, seriously, have you seen the general anime/manga/video game fandom lately? :3

Also 4 more months and I'm 18. /o/

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2010
    Pft
    Im 18 turning 19 and I love pokemon haha tho I do miss when it was only like what 150ish instead of like near 500 >.<

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    when you're 16, you wish you're 18. when you're 18 you wish you're 21. when you're 21, you wish you're 16 again

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    25 is the best age. You feel young, but you feel mature at the same time.

At least, that's what people have been telling me lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back