• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    That explains a lot. A family in the Middle East? Where? Iran? Saudi Arabia?

Kuwait, lol
    That is why I used it as a reference, cause my Aunt lives, or lived there... dunno if she moved back to the states yet, I gotta call her again.

My Grandfather is also the Head Accountant of the Kuwait Oil Company... it's safe to say my Grandmother and Grandfather will be set for life with THAT income...

Years
    Kuwait, lol
    That is why I used it as a reference, cause my Aunt lives, or lived there... dunno if she moved back to the states yet, I gotta call her again.

My Grandfather is also the Head Accountant of the Kuwait Oil Company... it's safe to say my Grandmother and Grandfather will be set for life with THAT income...

Or until we find new source of fuel (But if they are money-smart, it wouldn't hurt them much)

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    maybe you should counter them with ground-types xoxo

My country just loves to smile. Even when there's big problems (floods, corruption, wars) we never forget to have a big smile in our face. :D

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Most countries are xenophobic, and I don't understand why. Though some of the Aboriginals around where I live are pretty scary.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I just think that burkas are quite dangerous when it comes to ID-ing people :/ If you get pulled over by police and you're wearing a burka.. you SHOULD be taken into custody and IDed by a female if that girl refuses to show her face to a male police officer.

I'm sorry but otherwise criminals can be on the loose disgused as muslim women.. and I rather be safe than sorry.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Why do we go from a serious discussion to Lady Gaga references.
    People in these parts care too much about Lady Gaga and not enough about the rest of the world around them. I like Lady Gaga too, but I know that there are people, places, and events far more important than her in the grand scheme of things.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Anyone else noticed the amount of people online right now? :O

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I HAVE! I HAVE! :D

I print screened it too, seeing how rare it is to see so many people online.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back