• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Ah well. As long as my posts don't get deleted.

I would so kill the mods ( ಥ_ಥ)g
    (I wouldn't! I swear ;;)

Don't say anything like that D: I'll repeat what I said in the Chat. The staff eats brains of people that behave that way.... Let me see what did I say again?:

Ausaudriel tracks down everything about you.
    Hiroshi Sotomura Locates your house.
    Lightning buys Plane Tickets
    Rukario drives to your house
    Cowrie Breaks down the door
    Arcanine crisps you.
    Fried Brains for Dinner

You would need to eat brains too if you went to college and needed to administrate a forum about something aimed a 10 year olds. :D

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Don't say anything like that D: I'll repeat what I said in the Chat. The staff eats brains of people that behave that way.... Let me see what did I say again?:

Arcanine crisps you.
    Fried Brains for Dinner

You would need to eat brains too if you went to college and needed to administrate a forum about something aimed a 10 year olds. :D

I am utterly sure there are no ten year olds on this forum and if they are they account for 0.01% of the population.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

Arcanine crisps you.
    Fried Brains for Dinner

I find it awesome how one of the administrators track down everything and another one just breaks down the door.

Rekky, I think there was about…1 person below 10 years old here that I remember during my almost 3 years here. He asked for some sort of dating advice I think.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    That's fairly accurate since we make Audy do all the behind-the-scenes work anyway. :(

I like how my job totally takes the least amount of effort. I approve.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    That's fairly accurate since we make Audy do all the behind-the-scenes work anyway. :(

I like how my job totally takes the least amount of effort. I approve.

It's quite costly though, and you'll have to make up for that loss in money with more effort at work. :(

Cherrim

Years
    Now you're just implying I wouldn't simply dip into supporter funds to pay for transportation. :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Wouldn't that just be wasting forum money to be able to fulfil the admins' evil plans? :|

Oh.. right.

When have they ever done otherwise? Ooh the stories I could tell...I mean, they mostly involve me F5'ing the hell out of the admin forum because it's always so slow and boring, but still.

Cherrim

Years
    Alas, I managed to acquire all official Cherrim plushies before the idea of using supporter funds for it even crossed my mind. :'( Amazing the things that slip your mind for so long!

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Alas, I managed to acquire all official Cherrim plushies before the idea of using supporter funds for it even crossed my mind. :'( Amazing the things that slip your mind for so long!

You could always buy copies of course. :(
    Do they even make Probopass dolls?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Have you managed to get your hands on one of these yet? :P

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back