• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    KT: You introduced me to Angel Beats, which kind of affected my life.

Luck: I used to think you were a tool and still kind of do because you posted links to TVTropes, but you're pretty cool.

People I don't feel like picking out: Thanks.

I hate you all, and good day.

I like how I was mentioned even though we only knew each other for about…half a month was it?

Damn it all, my Xbox connection shouldn't be that slow ;__;
    *Is downloading Metal Arms*

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    Your spy ain't as great as Michael Weston is. >B[

Oh, YES HE IS.

Also,

I like how I was mentioned even though we only knew each other for about…half a month was it?

Damn it all, my Xbox connection shouldn't be that slow ;__;
    *Is downloading Metal Arms*

Well I couldn't mention anyone else because they either left or never go to the DCC.

Besides, you're cool.

Just don't post any more TVTropes links and I won't have to kill you.

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I wonder if Lightning sort of... ended herself over the Cherrim Pie thing D: I feel bad. I'm going back to my Stolen Virginity Ash/Dawn Them + Stupid Internet Error Signature

That is, when I am not lazy today.

In other news, I got a iPod touch now. Fear me, as I am 3 years late for a popular trend XP

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Oh, YES HE IS.

Also,

Well I couldn't mention anyone else because they either left or never go to the DCC.

Besides, you're cool.

Just don't post any more TVTropes links and I won't have to kill you.
    I'm afraid you have to kill me then, I'll still be linking to TVTropes. I think I broke from the addiction thankfully.
    I wonder if Lightning sort of... ended herself over the Cherrim Pie thing D: I feel bad. I'm going back to my Stolen Virginity Ash/Dawn Them + Stupid Internet Error Signature

That is, when I am not lazy today.

In other news, I got a iPod touch now. Fear me, as I am 3 years late for a popular trend XP

You should've gotten the HTC Evo if you had a lot of money to burn.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years

I got mine in November. Don't feel too bad.

BUT I HAVE TTGL AND ANGEL BEATS ON MINE

I'm afraid you have to kill me then, I'll still be linking to TVTropes. I think I broke from the addiction thankfully.

I mean, I used to go on TT all the time, then I noticed the stupidity of the posters. : /

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
    I have an iPod Touch. And honestly, it isn't the greatest thing ever.. I kinda regret buying it. I only listen to music, lol. Should of bought a nano D:<
    But its useful sometimes, for facebook and stuff, so its alright..

oh well.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I have an iPod Touch. And honestly, it isn't the greatest thing ever.. I kinda regret buying it. I only listen to music, lol. Should of bought a nano D:<
    But its useful sometimes, for facebook and stuff, so its alright..

oh well.

What is the internet like compared to the DSi internet?
    I've been DYING to ask someone this question and get an honest answer..

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

DSi Internet is absolute garbage, and so is the PS3 on a slightly lesser extent. Only a PC built for browsing the Internet is actually good at it.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years

Its a LOT better. The dsi's internet browser is horrible -______- Wayy to slow and sometimes, pages won't even load. Surfing the web on the ipod touch is much easier. Typing is a pain on the dsi too..

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Trust me, it's much more decent than the DSi. I think I'll be logging on to PC this way more often :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back