• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    I viewed DCC, and I saw awful. I lost some of my innocence, and died a little inside.

Then I had ice cream.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Cool story, Marin-kun.

Umm, male genitals umm... I dunno.

Umm, ew?
    I don't think we'll ever find out what is under it though. The only thing known is that they have feet, as mentioned in the Mystery Dungeon games. I would also like to point out that they are a mole pokemon, so I'm guessing; that's what they look like.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    OMG! Yeah!
    They posted a pic of what a diglett really looks like in AB!FC. Go check it out now. Don't blame me if it's.. not for you age, though.

And Abnegation, I once read it as.. di**let, so... my bad, sorry.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    If you want to know what Dugtrio is.

Spoiler:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Are those.... pink shorts.... so are those... female....

**** this, either DCC got more pervy or I am dreaming too much ****ing **** these days.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Guys, time to hop off the profanity methinks. DCC is looking more and more like 4c every day.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Speaking of 4Chan, I just found out my new Manga series's girl Yotsuba is their mascot now. Someone kill me ;_;

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Screw the children, I have money.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    Guys, time to hop off the profanity methinks. DCC is looking more and more like 4c every day.

Thanks to me. : D

New children log on every day. Stop 4channing :o

Why? 4Chan can actually be good.

Speaking of 4Chan, I just found out my new Manga series's girl Yotsuba is their mascot now. Someone kill me ;_;

Yotsuba sounds like a stupid name. : /

Screw the children, I have money.
    You're paying us to screw kids?

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Umm... wait no. You read that wrong! I didn't mean that context! Well, of course you read right but you thought wrong! >_<'

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    This is a pokemon forum though I mean, kids go here. I don't come here to see a 4chan wannabe DCC. Neither do most people, I'm just saying that 4c mentality is best kept in places it suits, which incidentally, isn't on PC. I think the 4c phenomenon has just pushed it's boundaries a little too much, it's the kids who bring it over to PC though it's true.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back