• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Apart from those frisbess, I only remember getting seriously injured twice.

Once is when I was riding a scooter, one of the unmanliest ways of transportation for some, but I digress. On it I tried to go around these small poles in the ground, which was around a concrete alleyway. I failed and I did a faceplant on the concrete. My mouth bled quite a lot but thankfully my house(apartment at the time) was about a stone's throw away.

The second time was in the basement of this house when I was still young. I spun around this support pole and…I faceplanted on the floor again >>
    This was quite worse to my teeth, as my front tooth actually got a huge chip, about 1/4 the size of the tooth.

Thankfully I got my teeth fixed in a flurry of dental appointments in about 6th or 7th grade near the end of the school year.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Well... I only almost drowned myself in the lake month ago...

A few years ago I jumped into a ~8ft pool despite not knowing how to swim. I thought it was really funny when I tried because I knew I was going to get pulled in by a life guard.

Now…I still don't know how to swim :<

Years
    A few years ago I jumped into a ~8ft pool despite not knowing how to swim. I thought it was really funny when I tried because I knew I was going to get pulled in by a life guard.

Now…I still don't know how to swim :<

Me too. I don't know why I went too far, then. Not to mention I was tired after work...

Years
    Damn, that sounded…I don't know. What's your job?

At least you weren't drunk, right? :D

Noo, I wasn't drunk... I had a job in July only, summer work, because I have last year of my school to end, and then I get real job. I was carrying very heavy things mostly and job is - overhaul and sanitary, heating instalations, etc...
    Physical work.
    Some old-guy saved me, and I was able to walk away from water by myself later.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

Noo, I wasn't drunk... I had a job in July only, summer work, because I have last year of my school to end, and then I get real job. I was carrying very heavy things mostly and job is - overhaul and sanitary, heating instalations, etc...
    Physical work.
    Some old-guy saved me, and I was able to walk away from water by myself later.

Oh, labor work? I'd never be able to do that D:
    …Now that I think about it, there isn't much I can imagine doing D;

I love when something like that happens. Almost every single purposefully depressing anime I watch always makes most humans seem like scum that don't even help their fellow man.

Years
    Oh, labor work? I'd never be able to do that D:
    …Now that I think about it, there isn't much I can imagine doing D;

I love when something like that happens. Almost every single purposefully depressing anime I watch always makes most humans seem like scum that don't even help their fellow man.

That's life... I'm not delighted with this work, but it's quite well paid. Now I have free August, so now I'm no-life now!

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

That's life... I'm not delighted with this work, but it's quite well paid. Now I have free August, so now I'm no-life now!

I hope your August is very fun then ^^

It's a good trade off I guess. I'd personally have a job that I like that offers pay I could live off of, but unlike so many others I actually believe that money can buy happiness, although only material.

Years
    I hope your August is very fun then ^^

It's a good trade off I guess. I'd personally have a job that I like that offers pay I could live off of, but unlike so many others I actually believe that money can buy happiness, although only material.

I want to find a job, where they offer me enough money to live. Steady employment is a standard. It's very important.

Enough about accidents and job, I want to forget about it quickly.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

I want to find a job, where they offer me enough money to live. Steady employment is a standard. It's very important.

Enough about accidents and job, I want to forget about it quickly.

I wish you good luck in your endeavor.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    It's 7am for the Eastern side. Umm, for the rest, it's not. XD;

[/random knowledge]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back