• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    @ Angela, I meant outburst as in "I did not notice this obsession with Lady Gaga despite several things telling me otherwise" (kind of like ignoring the fact that there is a user with the name "Lady Gaga" D: )

Yeah, I'm pretty ignorant. But I'm determined to gain knowledge now, thus... Everyone, why do YOU enjoy listening to this "Lady Gaga" of whom thou speaketh of?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    [jq]We all should totally do that one day. :3 Maybe each of us take a pic of ourselves in fashionable attire and post it at the pictures thread.[/jq]
    I would probably get like, third place because of my awesomeness. :P

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Yeah, I rarely ever hear her anywhere else, not even at school.
    Seems like she's got a huge following here, not that that's bad or anything.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I listen to just about anything and everything (with a few notable exceptions), so it was only inevitable that I would encounter Lady Gaga's work somewhere down the line. At the very least, I find her music to be tolerable; in any case, it's quite catchy.

Mihael

Tara X willow=OTP
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2012
    I don't like lady gaga! :D
    But I'm the kind of elitist person that doesn't listen to pop at all,soo...

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    Gaga's awesome. Honestly, she's pretty popular everywhere. Maybe you aren't looking hard enough for Gaga fans IRL or they're just closet fans.

...Or maybe not that many people even like Lady Gaga, and the people who do claim to like her are just saying they do because everyone else does? I dunno, it could be either, really :P

I'm indifferent towards her. I don't know her at all, outside of the few songs she has out that are overplayed on the radio. Meh. Catchy stuff, but I'm not really into that genre x_x

...I feel like my last 3 posts in this thread have all been about Lady Gaga. Seriously you guys, wtf? Aren't there other things you all ever talk about in here anymore? >.<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back