• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    The Daily Chit-Chat

Because regular gay dating isn't enough... X_x

Oh internet... what have you done...

XD;

It's like those ads that single out races, especially Asians.

"DATE HOT ASIANS NOW"

While the purpose may be for Asians to find other Asians, you KNOW that most of people lurkin' those sites will be all the other races who want to date said hot Asians. = =

Most of the ads I get are for MMOs, can't complain about those.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Same, as I currently post this, there is a link to Adventure Quest and something known as "Feel the freedom".

Mirokarosu

✮:: B e a u t i f u l !
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    Yeah. I have the ad for that one Pokemon RPG, and Earth Eternal myself.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

XD;

It's like those ads that single out races, especially Asians.

"DATE HOT ASIANS NOW"

While the purpose may be for Asians to find other Asians, you KNOW that most of people lurkin' those sites will be all the other races who want to date said hot Asians. = =

Most of the ads I get are for MMOs, can't complain about those.
    OMG GAIZ DREW POSTED!

Really? None of those ads really appealed to me in any way.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    A lot of people have been saying that Hope looks really cute. :S I find his eyes makes him look too effeminate, otherwise I like the hair :3

On a totally different note, I'm still getting the dating ads, this time it's for cougars:

The Daily Chit-Chat

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Google Chrome Adblock ftw!

Before it came out, though, I got massive amounts of MMO ads (Lumia Online, Perfect World) on BasilMarket and a lot of Kongregate/Adventure Quest ads here.

Also, Evony.

Enough said?

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Seriously...

The Daily Chit-Chat

I thought google ads were supposed to be smart... No where on this page does it mention things about gay dating... Isn't that how it's supposed to work?

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    I've never seen a dating ad, let alone a gay one. lol

My ads are usually "food wars" on TravelHD :P Or the MMOs.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    Have you been checking the LGBT thread? If you have it'd remember it and select the ads accordingly.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Did you check between the quick reply box and the last post of the thread? 'Cause I still have one there... unless Tier 5's don't have any ads.
    Haha, yeah, there is one there. Tis just that I hardly ever bother to look down there is all. =P

On a totally different note, I'm still getting the dating ads, this time it's for cougars:

The Daily Chit-Chat
    And that's the same one I have right now. XD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    OMG BIG BROTHER!!!!!!111 ;_;

It knows us too well already :3

Even inputting your address on google maps or something is a guarantee that we're screwed for life. XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Google Chrome Adblock ftw!

Before it came out, though, I got massive amounts of MMO ads (Lumia Online, Perfect World) on BasilMarket and a lot of Kongregate/Adventure Quest ads here.

Also, Evony.

Enough said?
    omg I was sooooo happy when Chrome enabled plugins. I don't use the DEV version on this older computer and had to suffer with ads for so long ;=;

In other news, hai guise :3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Did Chrome finally get add-ons? That's good to hear.

Though until there's a Livejournal one, I'm still stuck on Firefox, hahaha. D:

Not to mention I still... don't even like Chrome's interface...

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I switched from FF to Chrome, because I was getting tired of FF's memory leaks. It does sort of suck that Chrome is still relatively new to the add on's business, but I do like how searches are instant. And history is easily grabbable.

I think the interface is very simplistic, which I love. It's also simplistic, because what you could have done with three buttons could now be done with one (so to speak).

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Chrome isn't good with CSS? o.o I've never had a problem with it.

And shut up Paul it's totally relevant today I swear. ;_; (Actually I really only keep up with LJ because I'm addicted to the Pokémon collecting community on there. Otherwise I never remember to update my journal or anything. XD)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back