• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
    I stay up late as well, to finish Pokemon as soon as possible. :D

Last night, I sneaked out of my bed and I found out that the Gen V games are announced!!!!! lol, Pokemon Black and White are their names. Pokemon are getting more evil.

Silver

Kyle
    Years
    To join the conversation at hand, I'm staying up late tonight, to wait for my CoD:MW2 free weekend to finish downloading, and because I'm on break. Usually I'm asleep by 10:30 or so.

otakulily

Pokemon is okay, I guess.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    I never really have a reason to stay up. I hardly think that lurking forums is worth skipping a few hours of sleep but I seem to do it regardless.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I've not been to sleep because of my cold, and I have work in a couple of hours =D

I used my time awake productively(ish) by finally posting up a blog - something I said I was going to start doing last year =/

Boafrats

Ahem! Thanks.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2010
    I can't sleep without my toy fluffy ducks. Although a toy rat would make me happy.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    I am sacrificing sleep to read manga. Hmm.

These holidays, I've been getting to sleep around 1-2 am and waking up at 9-10am. Though last night I was in bed by 12 and up at 7:30.

During the school term, I go to bed about eleven and get up at six.

So pretty much seven hours a night all round, except when I randomly decide to pull an all-nighter for no particular reason save boredom.

I usually find something to do at night, though. Tonight I'm editing my recently-completed novella and reading Elfen Lied for inspiration.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back