• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    IMO buy a ps2/3/360/whatever console and play it on them, instead of getting a DVD player and wasting money on that, as the consoles can be a DVD player and a game playing console.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    well with more storage space on a disc means you can put more stuff in it like special features, deleted scenes, commentaries, etc. I good example of this is the Lord of the Rings Complete Edition. Any one seen it? Its like 10lbs, i don't remember how many dics it has but it was insane. Now imagine all that in one or two discs. Easy right. Star wars, DBZ, or eventually hopefully, pokemon episodes could be jammed into a blu-ray dics instead of a ton of dvds

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Playing DVD's on videogame systems also wares the system out sooner, though. @__@

Doesn't stop a lot of people from doing it, but still.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Do comics count as physical media? Because I've spent over $1500 on them in three years : D

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Movies and stuffs are always played on mah DVD playah. But I wan blu-ray!
    XD

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    My grandma always buys us pirated movies in china. She doesn't know they are pirated, though. She trusts people too much. XD
    Like, last year, she bought us a pirated The Simpsons special EVERY season box. =O
    =D

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    I can get softwares like Photoshop in exchange for a days lunch money. Piracy is a bliss. <3
    Still feels good to have the original stuff.
    And what's frustrating is, that, it's harder to find the original than a copy.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Same, that's why I don't get pirated versions, I'd much rather buy them honestly.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    i dont feel like paying 500 dollars for image software. i mean if your going to use it everyday then pay for it. if your gonna use it rarely its okay to pirate it.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    I don't mind, really. I don't particularly like paying money, and when the price is like $599 I just go "WTF WHY WHY WHY!?" and say no.

And I'd have dished out something like $1000 for these games if I hadn't got my R4. ;_;

Small things like 20USD for Portal, sure. But seriously, $600 to edit some freaking images? I don't think so.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back