• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
  • I think the comic value of a watermelon gets lost when you turn it into a square :(

GamerXtreme

Trapped Inside This Octavarium
    Years
  • Fun story: Last week, I was playing SoulSilver, suddenly a shiny Ralts appeared, and I jizzed in my pants! [/offtopic]

Other news, I crapped bricks when I heard the Pokewalker sync song was the printer error song from the original GB games [/jokefail]

-GX-

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    OMG, yes! Then paint numbers on them and play some Fruit DnD.
    …How did I not meet you before?
    Fun story: Last week, I was playing SoulSilver, suddenly a shiny Ralts appeared, and I jizzed in my pants! [/offtopic]

Other news, I crapped bricks when I heard the Pokewalker sync song was the printer error song from the original GB games [/jokefail]

-GX-

I got shiny slowpoke in tohjo falls to commemorate the April Fools joke. I win.

GamerXtreme

Trapped Inside This Octavarium
    Years
  • Well, it has more win than average mudkips, but it will have to contend over popularity for shiny mudkips.

In my oppinion, it wouldn't have to contend over popularity for shiny Mudkipz unless suddenly a massive comeback of the "So i herd u liek teh mudkipz" meme took place. I believe the slowpokes would win because of that shiny one to commemorate the SLOOOOW April Fools joke here on PC. But that's just me! ^^

-GX-

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    In my oppinion, it wouldn't have to contend over popularity for shiny Mudkipz unless suddenly a massive comeback of the "So i herd u liek teh mudkipz" meme took place. I believe the slowpokes would win because of that shiny one to commemorate the SLOOOOW April Fools joke here on PC. But that's just me! ^^

-GX-

You have a very valid point; however, mudkips is mudkips.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Perhaps it is, or perhaps it isn't.
    You're about to see it anyways, you might as well if you already paid.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • one of the best action movies i've seen. there's a few gorey scenes but its hilarious and there's actually an engaging story with characters

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    The first time I saw the commercial, I thought it was Super Hero movie 2. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back