• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I thought Kick-Ass was okay. Kind of predictable and not as funny as I was led to believe, but well-acted and with some pretty awesome action sequences.

But I went to see it with my best friend, who usually loves action movies, and she absolutely hated it. She thought it was the stupidest movie she had ever seen. D:

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • Speaking of Movies. I have an interview at the movie threader today. I am pretty sure I am going to get the job they seemed very impressed with my application. You get free movie tickets for working there, who wants some. =D

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • -tips hat- afternoon all

Speaking of Movies. I have an interview at the movie threader today. I am pretty sure I am going to get the job they seemed very impressed with my application. You get free movie tickets for working there, who wants some. =D

=O Meeeeeee!

Better than my job where you get a pissy 10% discount on anything. It wouldn't be too bad but I work at a store which sells nothing useful =/

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • Speaking of Movies. I have an interview at the movie threader today. I am pretty sure I am going to get the job they seemed very impressed with my application. You get free movie tickets for working there, who wants some. =D

Good luck. ^_^ My brother works at a movie theater, he gets us into movies free and then we buy snacks, sometimes we buy enough to equal the amount for one ticket. ^^;

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Apr 24, 2016
    At the movies, it's not that hard :X I usually sneak in snacks so I don't spend $80 for food when I already spent about $20 for a ticket

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Speaking of Movies. I have an interview at the movie threader today. I am pretty sure I am going to get the job they seemed very impressed with my application. You get free movie tickets for working there, who wants some. =D

Movie threader? I'm sorry, but I think you need to know what you're being interviewed for before you get the job. :[

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Apr 24, 2016
    I believe it. I saw a family spend roughly $120 on snacks. I was like "Wot tha heal?" I go to the dollar store across the street and spend $3 on a drink and two snacks XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I never, ever do. :s Not only can I not afford it, but even when my mom is treating me to a movie we never bother. If we're actually hungry, we'll just smuggle something in.

The last time I remember getting anything, my friends and I all got mini pizzas from the Pizza Hut in the theatre and ate those... and it was still overpriced! D:

Shakespeare

Today We Play It My Way!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2011
    We only have sweets, popcorn, ice-cream and drinks in our cinema. I prefer other, better cinemas.

Cherrim

Years
  • The theatres closest to my home back in Toronto are some of the biggest theatres in Canada (I know the one I attend less is the biggest xD) so there are plenty of food/drink options. :s But none of them are worth it since tickets are already no less than $10.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    The last movie I watched in 3D was Avatar.
    Me too! Can't wait for TS3.

Cherrim

Years
  • I saw Alice in Wonderland in 3D last weekend and next weekend I'm fiiinally seeing How to Train Your Dragon in 3D. I'm excited. \o/

I loooove digital 3D movies. n_n I was excited for Toy Story in the first place but I'm equally excited for the fact that it'll be in 3D too!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back