• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
    Years
    It's more the opposite with me. I stay up so late (4/5 AM) and I have to wake up around 7 AM almost everyday during the summer :P

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I sometimes nap when I get home from work. But other that that, I'd rather spend my free time being awake. =P

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    I was up to one this night, yet it was kinda early to me nowadays.
    Then my family woke me up, with singing and presents and all kinds of things xD

So I needed that nap, with the guests and all.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I needed this nap from the whole forum trolling about me and Luck.

So anyway, sup guys? Did I miss anything?
    I'd normally defend them by showing you they're not trolls, but they did say something stupid to evoke a response from you and they didn't come back yet, so…yeah. D:

You missed the non-so-dramatic entrance of a potential new regular.

Nonsense, that entrance deserved applause! In fact…
    The Daily Chit-Chat

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Well I have a Youtube video that does the exact same thing, but that's the problem.

I played Fire Emblem before. The battle system is interesting to say the least, but it's been a long time since I played one of those games.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back