• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Daily Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    When I'm bored I like to google YTPs/MLG parodies - but sometimes I can't decide

First world problems at their best

Years
    A first-world problem I am currently suffering is wanting to try a new profile design on PC... but my current Oshawott pic is already perfect. I could get bored if I keep it up for too long, but maybe I'll save the coding if I want to reuse it.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    A first-world problem I am currently suffering is wanting to try a new profile design on PC... but my current Oshawott pic is already perfect. I could get bored if I keep it up for too long, but maybe I'll save the coding if I want to reuse it.

I don't know if I would call that a first-world problem, but more that you may be a tad indifferent in the idea of changing your profile design on PC. Like you said, you should just experiment with it and if you don't like it then you can always change back! That's what I usually do anyways.

Years
    I don't know if I would call that a first-world problem, but more that you may be a tad indifferent in the idea of changing your profile design on PC. Like you said, you should just experiment with it and if you don't like it then you can always change back! That's what I usually do anyways.

I get you. I usually save a draft screenshot of the codes which I do when I revamped my profile. One thing I'm very OCD with is color coordination because I don't like eyesores.

Years
    I would offer some advice about changing profile colors, but uh, then I realize I haven't changed my profile in years. Yeeeears.

And if I remember correctly I probably did a lot of color matching beforehand to get it just right as well. :X Or a lot of color tweaking afterwards.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Kill la Kill is my background and it's too dope for me to change. My profile picture on the other hand I change regularly depending on my theme.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I don't do anything extravagant with my profile. I match black to black. And then put in a comic. Bingo bango.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I tried to do something with mine, but I just made the background black on accident and I don't know what to do with it. help

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    It actually doesn't look too bad to me. Mine on the other hand took a lot of trial-and-error to get right, but I'm happy with it.

Either yours is very, very boring, or doesn't load properly for me.

Years
    There's actually some meaning behind the colors I chose for mine.
    ...Even if the meaning is just that those happen to make one of my favorite matching color schemes of all time.

Although I should probably choose an interesting profile picture sometime, I was using various pics of my plush owls for those but ehh. Need something different.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    i think i'm pretty satisfied with my profile, too!

i just color-coordinated it, which looks pretty decent on it's own.. though i feel like i need to add a background or something. it just feels plain, but other than that. :P

Years
    I'll be honest, but it was a bitch designing my current profile. Although it's been the same for 1½ years now, I'd still prefer not to change it.

Yukari

I've been thinking about changing My profile since I'm starting to get tired of it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back