• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The dare thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Heaven

Brighter than dawning blue.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    NOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    WTF??? I HAVE TO PAIR WITH THIS GUY?!?!?
    *dies*

Batesy's the best! He is cool!...

Dark Heaven

Brighter than dawning blue.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    HEHEHEHEHEHE!!! XD
    I WAS DARED TO PAIR WITH ASHER...
    HEHEHE...I DARE YOU TO COME WITH ME AND SURVIVE WITH ME IN MY BED ROOM FOR 1 MIN XD
    (just kidding :P)

Batesy's the best! He is cool!

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    Asher, I dare ya to change yar avatar 2 a picture of a duck 4 a week, and wipe out yar current siggy, and write in size seven navy font, THE FARILY ODD PARENTS R0X0RS MY B0X0RS!!!!4 2 weeks.XD

BTW, mew13, y00r dare lasts another week.XD

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    ROFLMAO!!!

I love ducks!!XD

And TEO, I dare U ta use a pre-set avatar in the kanto collection 4 a week!!!XD

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    Okay I was told that some one made me a dare in here today but I CANT FIND IT so whoever it was can you make the dare so I know what it is O_o.

For whoever dared me that ash pic in my sig thing, Its done. the week countdown starts today.

Andy, I have a new dare for you!

ANDY, I DARE YOU TO MAKE A VOICE CLIP OF YOURSELF SINGING 'ROW, ROW, ROW YOUR BOAT" AND POST IT ON PC FOR EVERYONE TO LISTEN TOO!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Soph said:
    Okay I was told that some one made me a dare in here today but I CANT FIND IT so whoever it was can you make the dare so I know what it is O_o.

For whoever dared me that ash pic in my sig thing, Its done. the week countdown starts today.

Andy, I have a new dare for you!

ANDY, I DARE YOU TO MAKE A VOICE CLIP OF YOURSELF SINGING 'ROW, ROW, ROW YOUR BOAT" AND POST IT ON PC FOR EVERYONE TO LISTEN TOO!
    *Pokes Soph and goes back to page 42*
    Here is your dare Soph.

Dusty Pikachu said:
    Y'all wanna be even? Here's j00r chance! Hawr Hawr *cough*...hawr..
    SOPH, I DARE YOU TO CHANGE YER GENDER TO MALE FOR A FRIGGIN' MONTH XD​
    And I will post the clip in the DCC on page 255. XD
    And I dare you to do the same. XD

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    I dare ya 2...

Put a picture of Ed in your sig for 3 weeks (Da Ed from Ed,Edd n' Eddy, BTW), and write Blow the pic in size 3 sienna glow font, "I LUV ED!!! HE ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!"XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back