• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dare Thread

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Hi I haven't had a dare in ages so now I'm ready for whatever you can throw at me. (I shouldn't have said that)

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Alright ~Mudkip~ I dare you to write I HATE MUDKIP! on your sig for a week in size six font. Also it should be bold, italisized, underlines, and darkred glowing black or something like that.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    You cannot dare people to get a username change.
    I will not accept any dares just becasuse I posted here

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years
    Randall said:
    Yuna, I dare you to erase your entire sig and put Randall PWNS on it in the biggest letters you can and in blue

Accepted, counter dare.
    I dare you to do the same as the dare you gave me but put YUNA PWNS and in Magenta.

And cmatz0, I dare you to write PSP OWNS DS in your sig in the biggest font and in bold. And keep it that way for 1 week.

Last edited:
    Back