• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dare Thread

Inugami

Years
  • soulslayer I dare you to change your gender, change your age to 5, and till you read this post it lasts for 5 days, If you think thats not evil enough, I'll change it

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • Clow said:
    I?m up for a dare, I like the transforming dare's (age, gender, and such) but I'll take anything I guess...

sorry about this bro!!*sight*
    I dare u to change ur gender to female,and
    ur bio.I love to shop!Uh!to make it more interesting,write in pink for a week!Why dont u dare me bro!!?

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • soulslayer said:
    okay i do it but as counter dare you have to do same that means gender to female and age drop to 5.

Is this dare for me!!?
    If it is,then.......okay!!
    I exept!*sight*
    Oh,boy!But i'll wait for big bros,answere!!^^
    Hi bro!!

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
  • I don't think so sis, and I guess it's about to be sis, um sis lol. Ok I dare you to.... act like a cat XD, you have to put a Cat on your avatar, and if you would on your sig, you also have to talk like a cat, but after you meow a bit you put your post in{} in plane English, and people will understand you, also you don't have to do the car thing in IC: in RP but in OOC: in RP. Is that ok? Also two things 1. how long is the dare (I don't care) and 2. I'm guessing you want me to ACT like a girl too?

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • Clow said:
    I don't think so sis, and I guess it's about to be sis, um sis lol. Ok I dare you to.... act like a cat XD, you have to put a Cat on your avatar, and if you would on your sig, you also have to talk like a cat, but after you meow a bit you put your post in{} in plane English, and people will understand you, also you don't have to do the car thing in IC: in RP but in OOC: in RP. Is that ok? Also two things 1. how long is the dare (I don't care) and 2. I'm guessing you want me to ACT like a girl too?

Uh!I exept!!!
    But I do want u to ack like a girl!!
    But also write on ur siggy with pink,
    ,pluss write in pink in everything,Oh!And for 5 days!!
    Is that ok!!?

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • Clow said:
    This pink enough? Well It's a bit short lol, but that give's me time for a new dare, you can make it longer if you want like I said, I don't care. Well have fun prancing around PC in a new un-attachable fur coat lol.
    hee yes its pink enough!!
    I'll get to it!To do my part,I mean!!

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    I dare someone to create a signature entirely dedicated to the beauty of chimeras. ^___^ If ya don't know what a chimera is, don't accept teh dare! X____^

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Erm.. I don't know.. I dare you to be a male for 2 weeks! Easy enough.. 'cause I wanna dare.

Back