• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dark Age

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    Unfortunatly we got teleported to legendary mewtwo. "Grr..this is worst..i can get out of here..but you have to defeat mewtwo..So what do you say?" He said flipping in the air "Well i say yes, come on out you lot!" And as the pokemon came a shiny gyradose came out of one of the balls "Guys this is ruby his my gyradose i managed to get it back from home eversince he was magikarp he battled well.." Soon mewtwo said "Haha your no match for me.."Soon he whipped out a solar beam..
    "Oh no you dont! ruby use fire blast!!" as the moves colided the fireblast got through but some of it hit gyradose but also hit mewtwo..

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    Is it too late to sign up? And I also tried to make an Rp but it doesn't want to show, but I don't see anything wrong with it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    ooc:Well citron am sorry we are halfway through and ive ried are roleplay but..it aint good enough so you need to try and include things right plus you aint got a sign up sheet..

Sentoro

I'm one of the best!
    Years
    "You do realize we can't hit him with attacks like that because of his powers?" Macey asked somewhat sarcasticly. Thor nodded in agreement with her, "That's right. You'll have to use stronger attacks than that."

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    "Is that so.."Tom was thinking of trying a powerful move..he trained his blazekin.and gyradose. "OK blaze and gyradose..use..." Toms eye shined by the way it would affect him "..blazin tri attack!" soon the two pokes use a powerful tri move with loads of the elements Mewtwo:Hah a fire attack..) As soon as it touched mewtwo he made a water forcefield but the thunder element in it blasted him down.. then the fire got through and weakend the legendary pokemon down to a low hp(12%)."Come on you must know powerful moves.."

Last edited:

Sentoro

I'm one of the best!
    Years
    Macey looked at Ace and Thor before saying, "Tele Volt Tackle."

Both pokemon nodded eagerly at the sound of their favorite combo attack. Thor first started charging in a Quick Attack then his cheecks crackled with electricity. Mewtwo put up a barrier in front of him as Thor kept charging. When he got close Ace's eyes started glowing purple along with Thor. Thor then teleported behind Mewtwo. Thor was too close for Mewtwo to dodge the attack so it hit. After it hit Thor ran over to Macey and Ace.

"Nice work guys." she congradulated.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    "Uhh.. HIS MINE! go ultra ball!!!" ping ping... ping.. "come on..." brr "grr go ultra ball!" ping ping ping pshwua... "Wow....i dont think ill use him...just i ncase trouble comes.." Soon we teleport out to a lil campsite made by toms pokemon and we rested there..

Sentoro

I'm one of the best!
    Years
    "Now what?" Macey asked as she stared into the fire. She watched the flames dance about the blackened sticks. She loved to watch the flame's different colors come to life.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    "We better rest here but i think we are forgetting some one..(ty)But i cant put my finger on it.." Tom jumps on his bed and gets out some pokes food and pokeblock "Here you go." all the pokemon started to eat while macey and tom stared at the flames.

Sentoro

I'm one of the best!
    Years
    Aiden trotted over to Macey lazy fashion. He laid down next to her with a sigh of contentment. Ace and Thor were seeing who could get closest to the fire before getting burned or chickening out. Jewel and Blade did like Aiden and fell asleep. After getting bored with the fire Ace and Thor started playing tag. Ace pushed Thor with his tail causing Thor to fall towards the fire. Macey quickly raised her hand and made a wall of snow catch the small Pikachu.

"Becareful you guys." she warned before before sighing. Both pokemon nodded as they trotted over to her and started to fight over who would get to lay on her.

"Guys I have two legs and there are two of you so it works out." she stated picking them up. The Espeon and Pikachu snuggled up together to keep warm.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    Tom watched his espeon get sleepy "Espeon if your tired just have sleep.." Tom picked up his sleepy espeon and put her in the sleeping bag with me.."G'night"

Sentoro

I'm one of the best!
    Years
    "Night." Macey smiled to her sleeping pokemon. She sat by the fire and watched the flames dance about the wood. As she sat and watched the fire she wondered what would happen next.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    While tom was dreaming in his dream team darkwater would take over tonight.and wakes to tell her "Macey! i think team dark water are gonna take over the world...TONIGHT.." soon the boss brakes through and chains us up and the pokemon..

Ty2

New Hacker and Working Hard
    Years
    "Hey! Where is everyone? I just saw them a couple hours ago." said Ty "Well this might make it interesting."

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    "I..am gonna have to use a pokemon to brake through.." Tom got his hands out free with his tail. andtook a pokeball of his chain. "lucky they dint know this was a pokeball..ok her it gose..Come on out mewtwo!" as the pokeball opened mewtwo came out and used psychich on the bronze chains and we broke free "Yay good job mewtwo! now can you teleport us to ty his probaly still at the place i caught you.." Soon mewtwos eyes turned purple and teleported us to ty.. "Ty cant you get teleported...Ok mewtwo get us home!" Soon we were back at the secret base i made.. "Ok now its plan time to rid of them! Return mewtwo.." Soon we started chatting of the pokemon and who should go in to scout..

[EDIT]OOC-Sorry i can't post for a while..

Last edited:

Sentoro

I'm one of the best!
    Years
    "I could sneak into the base easily with my powers." Macey volunteered.

"Anybody have any ideas?" she asked almost sheepishly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back