• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dark Castle: all that your pokesoul need...

What EV trained Charizard should i add?

• EV Charizard Sp Atk and Atk

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • EV Charizard Atk and Spd

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • EV Charizard Sp Atk and Spd

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    IV Bred in Speed/Attack w/ Naughty Nature UT Bagon-
    If possible, could you make this request? I would like either Speed or Attack to be its highest IV and if possible could you make it with DragonDance? That is all I ask. I'm willing to trade a Event Jirachi or Event Darkrai. Jirachi is recent yet Darkrai is from last August. I live in California and FC is in Signature.

I'm not doing IV breeding yet pal, sorry i'm only do EV training for the moment.

okay! ill wait for you in wifi =]

thanks for the events =) enjoy the shinies.

Well, i'm going to bed night, good night to everyone, see you.

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey can yuu help me out...?? I need a Pineco real bad but im struggling to strike any deals for one, everything else i've wanted i've managed to locate.
    So I was wondering if yuu have one in your "almost completed pokedex" :)
    If so PM me back and let me know what yuu want and if we can strike a deal :)

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    Hey can yuu help me out...?? I need a Pineco real bad but im struggling to strike any deals for one, everything else i've wanted i've managed to locate.
    So I was wondering if yuu have one in your "almost completed pokedex" :)
    If so PM me back and let me know what yuu want and if we can strike a deal :)

Yeah i've one =), but i can trade only in weekends so you have to wait until Friday to make the trade.

:S I never got a hold of you last weekend to pick up the holiday prize.

Sorry pal, i've an accident in my motorcycle and i was hospitalized all weekend, that's the reason for not been here on PC. Anyway, i'm fine now (thanks god) and the prize i can deliver to you Friday is ok?

Added new events pokemons =)

Last edited:

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    alu do you have any 10aniv mew left? i have been looking for one since mine was killed when my game crashed.

Hi pal, yeah i can trade you these Mew, however i'm gonna put me a little picky on what pkmn accept for these Mew because is a rare-to-found event. I'll wait your offer and remember that i only trade on weekends, and sorry about your game crashed, is hard to lose everything =(

ChrisSoulSilver

Searching for someone
    Years
    Hi pal, yeah i can trade you these Mew, however i'm gonna put me a little picky on what pkmn accept for these Mew because is a rare-to-found event. I'll wait your offer and remember that i only trade on weekends, and sorry about your game crashed, is hard to lose everything =(
    ok here all i have to trade

red gyrados
    lvl 43 mareep safari zone
    if ya want something specific like an event pkmn i can get it

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    ok here all i have to trade

red gyrados
    lvl 43 mareep safari zone
    if ya want something specific like an event pkmn i can get it

Well in this moment i'm looking for PCNY events, particullary in these two sets:
    PNCY Evolution stone week and Dragon week.
    They're in my want list on the first post so if you could grab one of these pokes UT and with their respective item i'll give you the Mew =)

ChrisSoulSilver

Searching for someone
    Years
    ok. XD i never picked mine up from pearl. XD ive had it soo long gotta pick it up from the pokemart. XD ill trade ya saturday. ok? and did ya watch brohemian rhapsody?

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    ok. XD i never picked mine up from pearl. XD ive had it soo long gotta pick it up from the pokemart. XD ill trade ya saturday. ok? and did ya watch brohemian rhapsody?

Great, Saturday would be fine for me =), and yeah i saw the video, it's pretty fun haha n_n.

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
    Years
    I'm so sorry you got hurt. :(

I'm at my dad's this weekend, so I can't pick the poke up (no WiFi), but maybe next Tuesday or Friday? *hopes*

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    I'm so sorry you got hurt. :(

I'm at my dad's this weekend, so I can't pick the poke up (no WiFi), but maybe next Tuesday or Friday? *hopes*

Well i was very luck, i only injured my shoulder so practically i've nothing and yeah we will see when we can trade. BTW read the first post please =)

salot

Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol(K.O)
    Years
    yo excuse me but day is in your country cause in mine is 2 hours before friday
    i mean if it is friday in yours so we can trade :P

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    yo excuse me but day is in your country cause in mine is 2 hours before friday
    i mean if it is friday in yours so we can trade :P

haha nope here in Mexico is Thursday yet, 3:50 Pm so no i cannot trade, btw i probably close this thread because i'm go to new thread with other 5 people =) but the pending trade is on don't worry by that

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back