• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dark Magician Girl Fanclub

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
  • Okay^__^That's okay.I found piccy:
    SY2-011.jpg

Eefi

::Aura is with me::
    Years
  • my favorite dark magician girl appeared is the one she is with Tea (hate tea...*shivers*). She is such a sweetie!!!^^ Plus, i like her in the eyption espiode where she is real 5000 years ago!!!!^^

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • DMG i a pretty cool card.I especially adore her voice actress,Kayzie rogers.She has a lovely voice that suits DMG well.

The Angel of Darkness

The Dark Messenger
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    DMG is cute, and Mana is so hyper! Though I didn't really like Waking the Dragons series, I liked the fact that DMG was in a lot of the episodes^^

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
  • So what should our new topic be? also can anyone make This fanclub a button if you do you can be the Co-Co-Owner :D (seriously :D)

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Ranusha said:
    I'm a DMG fan!! Can I join?
    If Ra's joining, then I'm joining too! ^_^ Plus DMG is my 3rd favorite card. ^_^

Back