• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Datriot's Official Fake Card Thread

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
  • Okay, now that I have photoshop, I have made another Pokemon card, and this card will be contributed to my new set, EX: Da.De.Du.De.Do
    If you want more information on this set, please go to www.datra.tk, this is my new website that is still under contruction, the link to my website is also in my sig. I will post all the new cards I have made here.:)

Behold! Dragonair! It took me 2 and a half hours to do this!

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Nice job on that one :) I wish I'd find a free version of photoshop *goes to look for one*

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
  • My next card is pretty simple really, but the pic is pretty rubbish, I couldn't find anythin' better.:)

The card I'm making now is a Yanma, I'll be making a Dragonite ex soon aswell.

EDIT: Here is the Yanma card!:) I'm not sure what I'll make next.

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    A pretty nice card but mew's hp is always low change that and it'll look better.

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
  • I know, my friend wanted it like that because I was making it for him, well, anyway, here's my latest card!:)

Okay, here's my latest card, please tell me what you think!:)

Last edited:

Tommeh Smiff

Lazy Lounge Lizard
    Years
  • I just noticed this but there is a green block at the top right of the Ratatta card apart from that these cards are awesome! :D Good job!

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Well why did you put it there? Because I want to know ^^

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I just love them! The batton pass pokepower is really nice :D but, your linoone isn't very useful I'd say it would be better if it would only do 20 damage to linoone but that's not important what is important is that your linoone card looks great.

Back