• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dawn | Hikari Fan Club!

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    The Dawn | Hikari Fan Club!
    Might as well close. We have no owners.

Last edited:

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Ello ello ello! :D

*bows* Haha count me in, GavZ!

Why: Hikari rocks and she is full of energy and reminds me of, well, me! She inspires me for many of my characters in my fics.
    Username: ~Hikari~((I can just go by Emily if you want haha))

And I promise I WILL BE ACTIVE. Except for maybe, a week in July((July 7th to July 15th to be exact)) Hope that won't be a problem!

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    Tell me Why You Love Dawn | Hikari : She ROCKS! Rock On Hikari! And She reminds me of me sometimes!
    Username: Graceful
    Will you be active *Waggles Finger*: YES!!!!!!!!

BUG♥CATCHER★BREEZE

Lurker from the deep
    Years
    As I was in the old club, I might as well join this one too!

Tell me Why You Love Dawn | Hikari : Believe or not, I like a fresh new face, and some one new. I watched d/p, and well, I just got back into Pokémon anime (Also, there's something funny about her huge selection of friends/stalkers which would not exist without her). There is something endearing about her...

Username: Bug Catcher Breeze

Will you be active: Yeah, I have no life...

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Welcome to the group then!!
    I notice your location is the same as the one i was using up until today???
    Weird

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Can I join? I got your VM. My username, sig and avatar speak for itself. I love dawn, she's awesome. I think Im simply obsessed and i'll show it If I haven't already. :)

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Thanks for accepting me! Dawn is awesome. She's got a great personality, she is beautiful and is very talented at contests

So everyone, who is your favorite pokemon of dawns? Mine would have to be here Buneary. It's stronger then people think, it's cute and works good with Dawn in contests/battle. I would love to see it evolve into a Lopunny. Dawn and Lopunny would make a great team.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I quite like mamoswine myself! Just to be awkward xD
    It's powerfull but it still has the personality of when it was a cute little swinub!

RamenNoodles

Music Freak
    Years
    Why I Love Dawn | Hikari : I like Dawn because well, she's one of the main characters and I love contests just like her. I love how she tries her best in contests.
    Username: RamenNoodles
    Will you be active: I will! Considering I don't have a life...

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Tell me Why You Love Dawn | Hikari : Because She's better than May xP (Contest wise)
    Username: A n d y o.o;
    Will you be active: C'yeahh.

I see That my sister already applied before me.. ._.;

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Welcome!!! I hope you enjoy it here! I'll just go and get the owner.........

Thank you! :P I think Gav is working on CSSing. o.o; And he said it was going to take a few hours maybe. Iono. I'll be patient. o.o;

Back