• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Day Care Center

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Yeah, it is suspicious she looks both ways before going to get them *evil looks*

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
    I've always found it suspicious and slightly hilarious that the old hag looks both ways before going in the door. Looking for cops maybe?

It's obvious that the 'Day-Care Service' is actually a disguised underground labor facility.

Of course, since it's run by an old couple, the Pokemon get a lot of good treatment.

TeaTiMe

Breeder Elite
    Years
    Day Care

Out of all the ideas suggested here Cheesy's was the best, I mean c'mon putting a Snorlax in a Bunary costume, it's pure genius!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    If they can bring back the Johto Daycare Center feature in the HGSS games, then at least that would be better. Seeing as they have already re-made the Sinnoh region, I don't think they will be able to put that feature in for a while.

Perhaps if they put your pokémon in pokémon costumes that wouldn't make sense because a Snorlax is too big to be in a Buneary costume. So it is logical to say that some pokémon will either be too big, or too tiny to fit into pokémon costumes and look just like that pokémon; if that's what you guys were talking about.

I do recall someone from Solaceon Town that it's not confirmed that the pokémon make eggs together yet, so I don't know if that could be a reason that was forgotten from Nintendo. It seems pretty amusing that if the eggs are not made by two pokémon, how do the eggs get brought to them? However, legendaries do have special legends which can be something to deal with the eggs...

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I would love to be able to see my Pokemon. It would be even better to see the walk around and such. Let's just hope they bring that back in HGSS.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    I hope they do bring it back in HeartGold and SoulSilver, it was fun to do that when my Pokemon were in the daycare.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I still keep imagining a Giratina running round the day care center :P

extramaster

Pokemon Diamond master
    Years
    Thats stupid how in lg/fr, b/y, g/s, r/s/e and d/p they don't have the pokemon you put in the daycare centre dosent run around like the other pokemon. So yeh they might be adopting your pokemon and doing alien science experiments with them that levels them up

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2009
    who knows what's going on in that house. all i'll say is somebody call dateline!

Skullking17

Trainer
    Years
    i think the day care just uses the pokemon in the fence to make it look nice but really they are injecting ur pokemon with drugs to make them level up

Back