• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daycare ~Pokemon Breeding Club~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2012
can you get it in white?

damn i only have white and soulsilver haha ^^

i have HH and PT too, but they haven't even been touched.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
yeah this is really difficult :O Oh and yeah everyone who reads this and hasn't joined yet - be sure to join! xd

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2012
i know what the pokemon is, but i haven't got the game for it, next time i would choose a pokemon or something that is availible to everyone :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2011
Username: TehEgg
What games do you own: HG, nearly Getting White

What trainer sprite would you like to use in the Members list?: Male main character from HG

Question: What was your first hatch
Togepi :3

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
Years
Username: The Last One
What games do you own: LeafGreen
What trainer sprite would you like to use in the Members list?: main rival from LeafGreen

What was your first hatch?
since I played LeafGreen before I even obtained a G/C/S version, my first hatch was Eevee.. (i was trying to get a Female and it took forever BUT I did manage to get a female Eevee, so now I can Pure Breed my Eevee's)

if you could breed one legendary, and only one, which would it be?
Mew, Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Lugia OR Ho-Oh (it's hard to pick one so I chose the ones that it will come down to for me to pick)

What hatching animation do you like the most?
since I have only played, Yellow,Gold, LeafGreen, S/R/E, and Diamond, I would have to say Diamond's

(Can the riddle pokemon be found in LeafGreen?

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2011
Username: Bobert9089
Games: White, P, HG, R, E, Pl, and red.
Sprite: Grimsley EF
I was also wondering if I could actually breed for the group in real life. I love to hatch eggs so...... I could be the Group Breeder.

Nemisis

Soul Eater
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 12, 2012
um hello guys how do i join this club im currently playing pokemon pearl and is now carrying 3 eggs of pikachu which contains volt tackle each ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back