• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    And you should be happy guys, because we are going to keep this wonderful cold spell for at least ANOTHER week! :D I wonder what we'll be talking about once it leaves, since every time I talk to another European dude we always end up talking about the weather at least once a day- and that includes my mother and all my Uni friends XD

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Yeah. It's nice to talk about weather. Me and my classmates talk about weather everyday. :D I think I have to wait one or two more months when it's getting warmer in Finland. :/

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
    wow sushi that's so japanese sugoi desu ^__^ im jelly bcauz everythin from japan is sooo gr8 and better then stupid baka amerikkkkka

Warning: Wapanese/Weeaboo Alert! Step Away, Kids, these creatures are quite strange.

As for you, Devil, I pose this question: Who Won World War II? Hint: It's not Japan.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Are you serious? No one won crap. People died for no reason because people were too petty to leave things be.

Also I am also always so cold :C... I want to get a heater for my desk at work I am always freezing and everyone else is boiling :CCC..

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Warning: Wapanese/Weeaboo Alert! Step Away, Kids, these creatures are quite strange.

As for you, Devil, I pose this question: Who Won World War II? Hint: It's not Japan.

I hope you're not seriously
    1. thinking that post was serious
    2. calling me the devil
    because if you are I'll be simultaneously very sad and very amused
    (in that order!)

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    This is what I think about this whole situation:

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    And you should be happy guys, because we are going to keep this wonderful cold spell for at least ANOTHER week! :D I wonder what we'll be talking about once it leaves, since every time I talk to another European dude we always end up talking about the weather at least once a day- and that includes my mother and all my Uni friends XD

"Dude, I'm so glad that cold spell is over."

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    I messed my knee up about ~5 years back. I don't know the exact date since I don't know exactly what messed my knee up. (But I think it's because I took a arrow in the knee.)

It hurts whenever its about to rain, or if its really cold.

The funny thing? I like cold weather and rain. I get off on pain.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    It snowed just enough to get the sidewalks wet today and then it froze into black ice, ugh.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I wish I could send some snow to you guys. When it snows a lot, you get bored and you just want to get rid of it. :/

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Happy sledding Live. :) I don't wanna go to sledding because it's too cold outside. :/

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Fortunately, it's still too warm here for any sort of winter outdoor activity. Winter weather is like, the bane of my existence, and even as a kid, I did not go outside in winter unless absolutely necessary.

I have, however, applied to work at SLED on multiple occasions. SLED, of course being the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back