• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Let's not get way too into this topic otherwise Andy will get started on how they'll wreak your life. :x

Babies are the cutest though. Even though they are kind of weird.

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Those are some really big eyes.

Andrew1989

neet
    Years
    Going on about sleep, it's something that I enjoy doing. You have no idea what i'd give just to sleep forever. Not in a bad way... but other than my PC, I see no point in staying awake.

And just posting here because I haven't been active as much. Games have been taking too much of my life to do anything.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I'm on my phone at the moment so I can't show any cute pictures but kittens are super cute. :)

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I love cats and dogs (but only big ones).

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
    Kittens are adorable, and I've always had cats, but I honestly prefer dogs. -w- Its the rest of my family that's never allowed dogs.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm more of a cat person myself, though for basically my whole life there's been a dog in the house, while for cats it's only been a few years. The first cat we had hated me, but my cat is adorable and I love him. ♥ It's ironic though, because in the past I wanted a cat, but I ended up getting a hamster instead. But now that I have a cat, having a hamster or any other rodent in the house is unwise. We know this through experience, sadly.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I just noticed the congrats I got in this thread for the new baby. THANKS Y'ALL. xD

Kitties are so adorable, you guys. I'm proud to own two. :3 I have a cute doggy too, I will admit that any animals are considered ADORABLE to me.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I've had ~50 cats. Not at once though. At once was about 20.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I literally spend hours playing with cats, lol. I've never had a dog, only of my friends has one and it's a bit annoying. I think it just depends on the individual animal though, some dogs can be amazing and some cats can be horrible.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I have one cat and she's turning 17 this month! She's a calico.
    And my boyfriend has a cat he adopted but we both named her. (Lemonade!.. yeah she's orangey) I consider her sorta partly mine too even though she lives in WV with him cause I'm all the way here in the UK ;_;

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    My mom bread cats! And was married!

Now we just have one and although he is the sweetest, cutest, most demanding kitty in the world I miss being the crazy cat lady.

Years
    Ugh. My girlfriend got a cat and it's the most infuriating thing. It whines all the time and tries to claw my things when I'm not there to stop it.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    omg no vendak hahaha

My mom's name is bread cats obviously. I just don't capitalize it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back