• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I don't think I've ever been drunk drunk, although there was one unpleasant house party in which I left feeling not too great and ended up throwing up vociferously in Finsbury Park tube station. That wasn't great...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    If I can stop sleeping by becoming a robot I'd be A-okay with that.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I just want...to not have to sleep. Caffeine IV maybe?

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Being a robot wouldn't be nice we all know we're eventually going to kill our own kind and get controlled by that damn Skynet :(

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    It's not the act of sleep I don't enjoy, it's the idea that I just wasted a third of my day unconscious. I could get SO MUCH DONE in that time.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I like to sleep as much as the next guy, but when I think of all the time wasted by sleeping, that could go toward work/gaming/anime watching/posting on PC, not to mention that I can't get up after sleeping very easily I'd like to experience life as a mechanical being who doesn't need sleep. And who doesn't have to worry about itchy dry skin.

With that said, I'd really like to be reincarnated as a Buick Estate Wagon. Being a car in my next life would totally rock.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    The only time sleep is bad is when you pass out during an important lecture or while studying for exams. Which is what happens to me, mostly. d: Other than that sleep is awesome. xD

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I had a nightmare like that once. Then when I actually did wake up I was terrified because I didn't know how to tell whether or not I was still dreaming lol.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    I'LL CHANGE IT BACK SOME TIME PROBABLY MAYBE I DON'T REALLY KNOW. actually yeah idl this one anyway lol.

edit: done

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I tend to stay up way too late talking to people online and browsing forums, it makes me wake up late. I really need to start cutting myself off at 1 at the latest.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back