• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I am with Zeffy everybody should read Harry Potter and I'm a mod and I'm also older than most of you so you have to do what I say OK thanks bye.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I'm a mod, am older than Shining Raichu and used to be an S-Mod, and I say that you don't have to read Harry Potter if you don't want to.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    I'm a mod, am older than Shining Raichu and used to be an S-Mod, and I say that you don't have to read Harry Potter if you don't want to.
    I am a mod of this forum and I fully support this statement.

bye andy xoxox

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I've been a mod for longer than 2/3 of them so listen to me. I also make threads in the announcements forum, meaning I'm big and powerful and know everything, and as a result, do as CatDog says. :)

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    I am with Zeffy everybody should read Harry Potter and I'm a mod and I'm also older than most of you so you have to do what I say OK thanks bye.

I've been at this forum longer than Razor Leaf the fact he's a mod means nothing especially because he's only been one for like two days? I'M A VETERAN and I agree with this statement.

Much loves.

Also The Hunger Games is excellent, Die Hard films are also amazing.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Lmao I was just kidding, I didn't mean to start a measuring contest XD

How could you say something like that.

I wasn't. I was serious. Deadly serious.

So how is all of our days going then? I must say today has been "interesting" to say the least. My ears may be permanently damaged by my dads terrible karaoke though? And Merry Christmas to people who's country it's Christmas in already!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I'm the god damn Overlord and secretly an Administrator on PC. I just never use my powers that's all. WHATEVER I SAY GOES!

Ahahahahaha... But I'll just have to hug you. XD *hugs Drakow in every way imaginable* Even a Hydreigon can be so huggable. XD

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    just want to say Merry Christmas everyone and happy holidays :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021

This makes no sense! I am the least "huggable" person on Pokecommunity!

You never know what they say...

Spoiler:

Remember this? XD You are now a plushie!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Aw, Drakow's so sweet with his little overlord hat and his cute army of darkness. D'awww! Come here so I can give you a hug! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back