• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Your Christmas presents aren't official until you've posted them in this thread imo.

Then I might as well as repost my blog contents into here, since you wanted it official, eh? Anyway, here goes...

A new laptop.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    New laptop is always great gift! When you first time start up the computer you propably think "Man I got new computer, what should I do first?" I remember when I got my laptop I was very happy.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    New laptop is always great gift! When you first time start up the computer you propably think "Man I got new computer, what should I do first?" I remember when I got my laptop I was very happy.

And the best thing is that it's more stable, faster, and less power-hungry than my desktop.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years

And the best thing is that it's more stable, faster, and less power-hungry than my desktop.

Not counting less power requirements, but a laptop being more stable and faster then a desktop? Thats just sad. Really. It is.

Years
    Snow can wait until next year, because that's when the duty to remove it is passed to the neighbors once again. I don't really feel like pointlessly shoveling snow out in the cold.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I want just a LITTLE snow. Just enough to be pretty, not enough to be in the way.

Years
    That's the perfect amount of snow for just looking at it, yes, unfortunately it has the tendency to disappear within minutes - and when it's cold enough for the snow to actually stay it's usually dry and there will be no snow at all.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    As long as I don't have to go to school or work then it can snow. But I sure as heck don't want to drive in it.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I wish I could see snow. I never seen it before. I've been wanting to see it for a long time. It doesn't snow in Florida at all which kind of sucks. Sometimes it doesn't even feel like Christmas down here.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    Yo.

I'm really thinking about going on a posting spree to see if I can hit 1k posts before next year.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I have a feeling I can reach the next post milestone by next year, lool. Considering how my posts per day indicates that'd be done in two days. :)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Go post in every single active OVP thread that you haven't posted in yet. That should get you a nice chunk.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back