• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpp8

Producer
Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2013
    Does that include nothing? Because if we ban everything, then we'll have to ban nothing... *silly logic here*

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Nothing is not a thing. Don't be silly.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Can we ban bans? 8D And then we can ban ban bans. And ban ban ban bans. And ban ban ban ban bans.

And while we're at it, let's ban recursion before I get out of control.

Years
  • moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Yeah, Alternative seems to be against animal nudity. Don't see why to be honest... This meerkat is wearing more clothes than like 99% of animals. xP

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Chris, you most definitely have my approval.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • I find it ironic when people dis Pokemon on a Pokemon site such as this one.

And on an unrelated note, I have just realized my undying love for Amy Lee and Evanescence's My Immortal

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I love Pokémon, and will be doing so for, like, forever. :P I think there are some things that will not end soon...

On another topic, I noticed that I ranked 3rd in the last DCC in terms of post count. O_o And I wasn't even paying attention to it...

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • I was fourth, apparently.

Wowzer, I had no idea I posted that much, about a tenth of my total post count!

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    I find it ironic when people dis Pokemon on a Pokemon site such as this one.

And on an unrelated note, I have just realized my undying love for Amy Lee and Evanescence's My Immortal
    Dissers gonna dis.

Amy Lee was good back then, yeah.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I was fourth, apparently.

Wowzer, I had no idea I posted that much, about a tenth of my total post count!

Sometimes, to achieve something, you don't pay attention to it. :P It's strange, but true.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Dissers gonna dis.

Amy Lee was good back then, yeah.

She's still good :D !
    I want her to make another song, I love when old bands make a comeback, especially if they retain some of their old awesomeness and mix it with the modern sounds. That's why I love violins in heavy beats, the transition gives you shivers :D !

Sometimes, to achieve something, you don't pay attention to it. :P It's strange, but true.

I suppose, but then when you do pay attention it seems much harder for some reason D: .

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back