• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Believe....in the heart of the cards...Yugi....
    (I used to have like 700 Yugioh cards back in the day omg)

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    I had like, HUNDREDS of Pokemon cards. I gradually lost a lot of them when I stopped playing, and I sold some I'm ashamed of myself. I kept a few, like the first one I ever got. In grade three - so long ago - the teacher did this program where you could get points for good work, which you could buy stuff with. At that time Pokemon was just the coolest thing at my school (or rather, my old school, I'm in high school now obv) so naturally one of the things you could purchase was Pokemon cards. I bought this Tentecruel that everyone said sucked, which it did, but the graphic looked really cool so I didn't regret it at the time. Besides that, I still have a few thousand Yu-Gi-Oh cards that I never got around to selling.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    I never liked Pokemon cards for some reason.

As for yugioh cards, love them. I have a little more then a thousand cards and I buy extra cards whenever I have extra money. (I usually buy the 15/30 card repacks and last-series booster packs.)

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    Anyone here collect DBZ or Naruto? I don't play either but I buy the cards if they are cheap enough.

I had a small collection of Star Wars cards and some Gundam series cards and a some Yu-yu Hakashow cards but I lost all those.

Edit - Sports cards anyone? i've ~5k random sports cards from the late 90's early 00's. (Most are Baseball and Football but I've got a decent number of Basketball cards and a small amount of Hockey cards.)

Edit 2 - I remember the first 3 cards I got. Konjonicy (Mispelled I know.) Terra the Terriable, and The Inexperienced Spy. First deck I got was the Pegasus starter deck. I can't remember the first cards I got in a booster pack, but the first pack I bought was a Legend of Blue-Eyes pack. I do remember getting a Meda-Bat in it though, but thats the only one that I remember.

Last edited:
    Years
    The DCC was about TCGs and I missed it? D:

Oh well. I nerd out about the Pokemon one pretty often anyway. Played matches in YGO, Pokemon, and MTG this weekend. Didn't win any of the MTG ones since they were 4 player free-for-alls and my deck is designed to win by turn five only in a 1v1 match. Won the YGO match against my cousin using a deck he just bought off someone that day, and then played against that same cousin with Pokemon decks I tossed together. He almost won a couple of those matches (he was down to one prize before I took out two of his Pokemon in one turn).

My collecting took an unusual path compared to many. I got into Pokemon first, then MTG, then YGO (have had at least 500 of each since I turned 12).

And I am intrigued by these R-rated jokes Toujours says she had to resist making.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I never was interested in YGO. A little curious a few years ago, but I never got around to collecting cards. YGo was never a big thing where I live. Duel Masters got really famous. I used to collect those cards and duel with a few friends of mine. But I was never good xD;

Toujours said:
    Must resist urge to make R-rated jokes

...lol somehow I got what you mean xD

Years
    Must resist urge to make R-rated jokes

I've been watching Oremo lately and stumbled upon this:

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

True story. :P

Years
    The DCC was about TCGs and I missed it? D:

Oh well. I nerd out about the Pokemon one pretty often anyway. Played matches in YGO, Pokemon, and MTG this weekend. Didn't win any of the MTG ones since they were 4 player free-for-alls and my deck is designed to win by turn five only in a 1v1 match. Won the YGO match against my cousin using a deck he just bought off someone that day, and then played against that same cousin with Pokemon decks I tossed together. He almost won a couple of those matches (he was down to one prize before I took out two of his Pokemon in one turn).

My collecting took an unusual path compared to many. I got into Pokemon first, then MTG, then YGO (have had at least 500 of each since I turned 12).

And I am intrigued by these R-rated jokes Toujours says she had to resist making.

Wow, that is impressive. I currently have thousands of YGO cards, it's not even funny. 90% of them are probably garbage for the competitive atmosphere too lmao. If there was a machine where I could trade away any YGO card for a penny, I could probably make around twenty pounds getting rid of the jank cards I have. Probably have around 500-1000 Pokemon cards at the moment too.

Haha, so true at above post.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Who be talking about """toys"""?!? @__@;; BRING OUT DA R-RATEDNESS 3 2 1!

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Yes and I wish it could be poisoned even further but sadly it is not allowed! HCC now please Live.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back