• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I usually prefer cold food and drinks any time of the year. What matters to me is what it tastes like.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Mmmmm... tea! Although I'm partial to letting it cool for at least 10 minutes before even taking a sip. My parents, on the other hand, have what can only be described as asbestos tongues with regard to that stuff.
    Haha, my grandmother and mother have that kind of tongue. It's like I taste something and go "HOT HOT!", but when they try it they go: "don't be like a baby, it's cold already".

Man, talk about a granite tongue.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    lol yoshikkko

As far as hot drinks go, I don't really like any of them tbh. Usually because they need milk in them which I can't have so there goes most coffee and hot chocolate. People say that most teas don't need milk, but I've never tried one like that.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Camomile tea is quite nice, but it's definitely an acquired taste. If you put milk in THAT tea, you'll make it taste all kinds of horrible!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I've never had chamomile. Maybe some day.

Can't have milk in tea either. The only kind I like is chocolate almond milk~

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    Camomile tea is quite nice, but it's definitely an acquired taste. If you put milk in THAT tea, you'll make it taste all kinds of horrible!

I tried and didn't like camomile tea, the packet lied to me, it said it was soothing.

I really like just some english breakfast tea with some milk, no sugar. I hate sugar in my tea.

Saitou

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    I dislike the bitter taste of black coffee so I tend to put 4 to 5 medium-sized spoons of sugar. I rarely drink tea but if I do I add a lot of milk and sugar.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    All this talk of tea makes me want to go out and pour some Chik-Fil-A sweet tea. /you know how you can buy a gallon of their iced tea/lemonade there?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Chamomile tea is perfect if you need a quick boost to combat sickness (like me, I *still* have this horrible cough that won't go away!). I also drink Seven Blossoms Tea. That tea will knock. you. out.

Lemony iced tea for the win. I drink it almost every single day, pretty much.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I'm not a fan of tea. It's a little bland-tasting and it doesn't calm me down like they say tea is meant to lol

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Tea... I've only tried tea a couple of times and I don't like it at all. It tastes worse than water! I'm not very fond of coffee, either.

Oh, and if anyone cares: I'm turning fifteen in five days. :3

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Chamomile tea is perfect if you need a quick boost to combat sickness (like me, I *still* have this horrible cough that won't go away!). I also drink Seven Blossoms Tea. That tea will knock. you. out.

Lemony iced tea for the win. I drink it almost every single day, pretty much.
    Chamomile is the best for my sore throat, but I don't have any...

Seven Blossoms. Jotted down. Thanks.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
    My blood presure is too low now which made my head spinning like being inside a washing machine..my hands are freezing feel like wanna hit my head on the wall now

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back