• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    So the older you are, the more safe you are in hitting on girls of any age?

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I'm going to be practicing guitar with my gay friend on valentine's day. I consider that a date.
    Cutest date so far Ryan wins.

Also Devilicous Live's hands are not dirty they are lovely :3c

Years
  • Yes, let's go with that. Totally.

All because a 10 year old doesn't know how to reign in his studly charm since he isn't even aware he has it. So ladies (or gentlemen) get a full blast of his manly aura and are seduced by the 10 year old before they even know what hit them.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Bucket list:
    Make an animated GIF of a koala and goat having sex. Have it featured on CNN.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

I...
    I am not only confused but scared too...

Years
  • It was a reference to the SOPA-related blackouts by Wikipedia and a few other sites, one of those being TheOatmeal.com. The creator of that site created such a GIF image and it got airtime on various news outlets, one of them being CNN.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    It was a reference to the SOPA-related blackouts by Wikipedia and a few other sites, one of those being TheOatmeal.com. The creator of that site created such a GIF image and it got airtime on various news outlets, one of them being CNN.

...What. Wow, that's just... amazing.

Years
  • Okay, Old Man Winter is down in Florida again.. forecasted to go down to 27°F (-3°C) in the Tampa suburbs to the east! Just 2 days ago, high temperatures were close to 85°F (29°C). Anyone else not used to the cold air in the eastern United States because of how warm it has been? lol

Years
  • It was a reference to the SOPA-related blackouts by Wikipedia and a few other sites, one of those being TheOatmeal.com. The creator of that site created such a GIF image and it got airtime on various news outlets, one of them being CNN.
    Thank you for knowing what that was referencing. That would have been hell to explain.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Probably not hell, just 2 lines of your text instead of his, lmao.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back