• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

I don't remember listening to any of her music. I ain't even sad.

Years
  • Was going to watching a movie when I got home today. Turned on the TV to hear that Whitney Houston died. Did not end up watching the movie for another hour while sitting around talking about how so many famous people have died before their times.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Luck, you've never heard "I Will Always Love You"? It wasn't hers to begin with but I've never heard another version.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Well yeah drug abuse seems a huge problem but I can slightly understand why celebrities would resort to that with all the stress and pressure in their lives. I'm not saying it's the right solution but just that I could see some sense in it.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    And it probably doesn't help that because so many do it, it's pretty much the equivalent of CELEBRITY PEER PRESSURE

Years
  • Death comes in 3's, is the old superstition. So, who will be next? If you recall in 2009, Farah Fawcett, Ed McMahon and Micheal Jackson all died within hours of each other.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • DCC was the second, now you will be the 3rd Livey. Expect you with be Deady now. JK Nick <3

Only weather related topic can save us! It's supposed to snow tonight *yawn*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back