• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..............:The Deadly Alliance:.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Well... Esp is back after his long hiatus from PC... Sorry... but there wasn't anything to do... No Shoddy Battles since the server isn't fixed AFAIK, PokeGamer hasn't finished breeding my Pokes, no Pokemon Raptor Demo 2 or any updates to my favorite fan fics here... So does anyone wanna battle?

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    ill battle you on the main server of shoddy esp......
    EDIT:we are pretty inactive these days....:(

Last edited:

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    well since we dont have any challengers to the clan yet i decided to start a tourny when do you think it should be held? and can you and the other breeders here help me out with rewards for the 1,2,and 3
    place winners?

Years
    well since we dont have any challengers to the clan yet i decided to start a tourny when do you think it should be held? and can you and the other breeders here help me out with rewards for the 1,2,and 3 place winners?

For 3rd place we can give them a bagon with hydro pump and dragon dance also I say it should in in a week or two

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    yea i was thinking june 20th-july 1st and what about 1st and 2nd? ooh and maybe we can give a person reward points if they join the tourny also how much people should enter?

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    Name:Bryce
    FC:0645 6910 0437
    Test battler(who you want to test you):Doesn't matter......
    Job:Battler, banner maker
    Are you experienced?Sortof
    hmm a new applier hey matt can you battle so he can get a rank also YAY another banner
    maker :D......O_o
    also i contacted my friend about prizes he said he can offer an event for first place a manaphy egg for second and maybe a masterball or any other item for third

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    @gurp: ok you can battle him when he returns and im gonna have a tourny gurp
    @matt: check out what my friend(also in the clan his name is derv1205) put as the prizes
    "Hi bud, i have the prizes ready ^^
    1.- PKTOPIA Pikachu w/VoltTackle & Surf or Alamos Darkrai (you decide bud)
    2.- Manaphy Egg
    3.- Ralts Lv.1 w/ ThunderBolt; Psychic; ShadowBall;GrasskNot equipped with MasterBall.

Would that be okay?"
    --------------------------------------
    what do you think about these?

Years
    @gurp: ok you can battle him when he returns and im gonna have a tourny gurp
    @matt: check out what my friend(also in the clan his name is derv1205) put as the prizes
    "Hi bud, i have the prizes ready ^^
    1.- PKTOPIA Pikachu w/VoltTackle & Surf or Alamos Darkrai (you decide bud)
    2.- Manaphy Egg
    3.- Ralts Lv.1 w/ ThunderBolt; Psychic; ShadowBall;GrasskNot equipped with MasterBall.

Would that be okay?"
    --------------------------------------
    what do you think about these?

ok!! but do they still get the POKEREWARDS points or not???? also I have all of thouts ( - the ralts )

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Ok sorry that I haven't been on a couple days I had a family emergency, I'd like to hop in on our tourney and I could probably throw something in, maybe a hippopotas egg w/ slack off and curse

Also to espreon:

With the gimmick battle I should have my team ready by weds. until then we can probably go over the specific rules and clauses

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Also to espreon:

With the gimmick battle I should have my team ready by weds. until then we can probably go over the specific rules and clauses

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back