• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..............:The Deadly Alliance:.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    hm thanks for the notice revelp i will edit the post in the morning and what about the other fellow?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    hey sorry for inactivity, in the past few days I got pmd2 and ranger so I've been playing them

Years
    lol, yeah our battle. That was cool, the thing is I had football practice. So I had to hurry that battle along, but I don't think it was 6-0. I koed atleast one of your pokes, i remember that much.

Oh, and sol. Is the species clause in effect for our clan? Because a lot of these new guys have two of the same pokemon.

EDIT: Oh, and sol. Once your on, please pm me. I've got to talk to you about a few things. okay?

joangaes

BANNER MAKER
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    Hey my brother is looking for an battle if someone wasnts it please PM me.

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    lol, yeah our battle. That was cool, the thing is I had football practice. So I had to hurry that battle along, but I don't think it was 6-0. I koed atleast one of your pokes, i remember that much.

Oh, and sol. Is the species clause in effect for our clan? Because a lot of these new guys have two of the same pokemon.

EDIT: Oh, and sol. Once your on, please pm me. I've got to talk to you about a few things. okay?
    wow impressive well then he will get a rank of 4 also the species clause is in effect.....

*~Redemption~*

The Avatar of Pokémon
    Years
    Id like to join...
    Been a while since I was on the forums...

Name: Loki
    FC: 0130-1619-3130
    Shoddy name(if you have shoddy): none
    Test battler(who you want to test you):anyone
    Job:trainer (since gym leader beh taken)
    Are you experienced? I'm more seasoned in the field then a piece of KFC chicken!

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    hmm i see did it change the outcome of the battle if so then maybe they should retest abd can you take this guy now CM?

*~Redemption~*

The Avatar of Pokémon
    Years
    yeah... I used to train with my buddy Ooka...I don't know where he has gone...

I don't know how good I'll be... haven't battled in a few months...

(blows dust off DS)

Ready when your guy is...

I'd also like to join the summer brawl...if possible...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back