• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..............:The Deadly Alliance:.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
    Years
    yea we need to it has been a while and im ready to battle. and Gracefull Assassin We should battle sometime im itching to tryout my new team. and great we have 2 new members. Sol sorry to hear you dont have a ds yet. will you be getting it soon. anjd welcome back desolation101 . Also im sorry i havent been active my Dad was in the hospital and i had to take care of him but he is all better and im here to win some battles. And i hope everyone is keeping up with their TDA points.

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    well then....ok but i cant really drop 2 ppl then the brackets would be unbalanced then i would have to drop 4 ppl so we really need 2 more guys also were did the tourny thread go...o_o

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
    Years
    its on another page. noone posted in it in a while i was the last to post. but i can edit my post so it somes back k so dont worry bout that. and sol sucks that u dont have a ds yet.

And to all new members welcome to the TDA nice to have you and hope you can join our tourney. And for those of you who dont know who i am i am the Main Leader and Founder of the TDA.

and joanges i can get you one if you like

and sol more banners:

Last edited:

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    nice ill add these next time i come on because i cant right now
    also i made my second userbar :P
    wat u guys think

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    hey peeps. long time no see. anywhoo, i can do some breeding as well, im looking to get rid of some of my feebas, some of the them have a calm nature with toxic, surf, ice beam, and mirror coat. if anyone wants one, shoot me a PM.

ill be breeding with IVs now, for buizel. standard smogon movesets on these guys. ill let you know once i finish.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back