• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..............:The Deadly Alliance:.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    Name: D_Q
    FC: In Sig
    Shoddy name(if you have shoddy): Nope
    Test battler(who you want to test you): Anyone who is online
    Job: Battler?
    Are you experienced? Not Really

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Darth I can test you, I got my FC in the sig, head online

100 single
    VC off

species claus
    ubers clause
    hax clause

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Yeah, I signed up as a member but we are low on testers so I test people as well, I also breed part time

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I'm on with invite but not getting responses so I end up DCing to see if wifi is down, do you see me?

Years
  • well i have seen that the gurpster is fire/fighting........im ground type....and you CM are ?

I"m the All-Around Gym, remember?

I can donate some events to TDA if you want.
    11th movie Regi.
    JBHF Manaphy.

I posted that on the last page.

Well if you want to give them to us, go right ahead. I guess.

Yeah, I signed up as a member but we are low on testers so I test people as well, I also breed part time

Biggamer, if you want to be a test battler. Ask sol, because your name is not on the list. And if you look on the list, we are not low on test battlers. We have quite a few.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Biggamer, if you want to be a test battler. Ask sol, because your name is not on the list. And if you look on the list, we are not low on test battlers. We have quite a few.

I've had to do test battles and I ask before each one to make sure and each time they tell me go ahead so I just assumed I was one

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • well i can put you on the list as one if you want TBG its really up to you also guys i have some updates on the war that we have coming up check this:
    5 Akatsuki v 5 TDA/RRC mix
    6 v 6 lv 100 single
    No ubers/hacks
    Standard clauses
    Sunday the 6th of July
    11pm GMT/6pm EST sounds good?
    quote from challengers pm

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Yeah sol, to avoid confusion you could add me to list if it's ok.

Update on my end, I'm EVing up 6 new pokes to integrate into my team and I'm gonna be mixxing and matching up my current 8 or so with them to find what works best with my play style. I'm still not sure whats up with my wifi, I'm able to download SOS from Darkness and I think I can go on GTS. But I haven't received any thankyou mail on darkness so it may be wifi there, or I got allot of ungrateful SOBs on my rescue list

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • Don't worry.
    If the leader doesn't respond he obviously doesn't want them.
    yea we would love them man im sorry i did not reply earlier its just that more important things were at hand.....
    also im hoping for a 3 TDA 2 RRC mix also you were my first pick redemption but i have decided to put:
    Graceful,CM,and lephisto.....
    also the war will be in the enemys chat room the link will be given to me soon.....
    and yes TBG ill add you now

the_gurpster

legendary pokemon trainer
    Years
  • yo i got person who might wan to join... lol u guys are going to laugh... my bro wants to be in the tourny :D lol well i said idk so yeah sol wat u think

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back