• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..............:The Deadly Alliance:.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    hmm i have not been on in while its mainly because of my aunt recently passing away and the very annoying lag that this site sometimes gives of but back to important matters i see i have missed alot -.-
    but i have read up and if i am correct there is a war between RRC, some new clan, and Eon Dimension
    and RRC has asked us to help them go against them in the war but now they no longer need us to help because they have enough men...right?

We might need replacements though ^^.
    If thats fine with you guys?

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
    Years
  • it will be ok just let me and sol figure things out and ill contact you ok. ill tell you what we will do.

..............:The Deadly Alliance:.............

here is a userbar for ppl in the tda

i can make anyone userbars so ask me if you want one.

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
    Years
  • hey guys just here to say i'm still active i've just been caught up in life. oh if any one what a battle on SHODDY pm i've got a team ready to fight just made it so it's untested, although i plan to win.lol plus someone should set up a tourny where all clan put in two to three people and they battle to see who's the bestthen have a ranking system which show how tough each clan is.if there is already one my bad later.

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
    Years
  • hey nice to see your active. also we have a ranking system already but thanks for the suggestion. also me and sol are going to discuss a tourney to be planed and a war to be in the future. But a ranking system for each clan is a good idea i might go around and ask each clan leader what they think.

I cant battle on shoddy cause i dont have it right now but i will battle you when i get it up and running again. so till then and also

CLAN ANNOUNCEMENT:
    I have made a GFX shop and it is sponsored by the TDA. So if you need any GFX renders or Sig Avatars, userbars,w/e i can make them for you here is the link to my thread to check out some of my work and if you want one fill out the form.

GFX Shop: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=3829832#post3829832

goofierrez

rawsome
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2014
    idk how this whole war thing works
    but if its what i think it is then i want sum action too!

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • hells yea man ill have to contact the leader of our allies or maybe we should make enemy's with some1?

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
    Years
  • TO WAR! i'm up for it let's start a war, maybe with a clan we don't even know or even heard of. YES OR NO? feedback...

could someone tell me the history of this clan (if so former names?ect...) cause i wanna know how long things have been going for.oh and to be clear who are our allies(encase the first post hasn't been updated it may need to be like the tourny bit too)...thx

Last edited:

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
    Years
  • ok me and sol will discuss a tourney and im going to ask an enemy clan if they want a war. and the 1st post has been updated. also i might be less active my laptop is fried and im in tx so i dont have my desktop but i have a wii here @ my uncles place, ill be active almost evry day . if u need anything pm me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back