• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Deathbyalice Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
its a font, lol. supposedly the font tig uses in all her posts now. :P

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
i dont know what I'm talking about about 95% of the time...

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
we've been talking about you and your font the whole time tig, lolol... the font called wingdings 3... yea, thats a good one :P

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
i know what its called, lolol, everytime I quote it tells me... I was just suggesting another font :P ... oh yea, I forgot... don't die

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
Hi,Aenir. How are you? What is your favourite colour?
P.S.What is HTML code that make banner,text or picture moving?(Sorry for my bad English. I mean code that you add to make banner at the bottom of your Xanga running.) Sorry for off-topic.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
I havent posted in here in ages.dba.What is happening in life.

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
well, people die, people born, relationships made/destoryed, same old going on in life, ya know MD.

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
im not death, but just taking a wild guess... maybe pokemon for umbreon?... but I dunno... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back