• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Delta Episode Speculation

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    The Delta Episode Speculation

That Poster !!!
    It much better then any Pokemon Movie Poster I have ever seen .
    I bet that asteroid is actually Deoxys .

Years
    I wonder if perhaps there'll be more 'Episodes' than just Delta. Perhaps we'll get an 'Episode Alpha' in Omega Ruby and an 'Episode Omega' in Alpha Sapphire. At least as an event...

Funny that I predicted 2 months ago that GF should add special episodes that has Rayquaza involved. This is what I said:

As much as I like to see Rayquaza calm the beasts, I don't think it will happen. But maybe Game Freak can add special episodes similar to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky in which the player goes back in time and sees Rayquaza calm the beasts down.

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
    Years
    I'm really liking this. I'm 99% this is supposed to be the post-game of ORAS (as in, part of the actual game and not dlc), but I guess calling it "Delta Episode" sounds more exciting. Courtney and Matt seem to have taken over Team Magma and Aqua after Maxie's and Archie's retirement. Zinnia seems to be a mixture of every mysterious Pokemon character to date.

I don't think they will actually let you catch Deoxys. I predict what they will do is at some point in the Delta Episode you fight Deoxys (possibly as Mega Rayquaza), but for some story-related reason he will be uncatchable (see: Ghetsis' magic cane in B2W2). Then, later they release an event where you go to Birth Island and find Deoxys still recovering from your first encounter and fight him again, this time being able to catch him.

And this is probably the last information we're gonna get until the games come out. In just one week from now, everyone living in the more star-and-striped part of the globe will be able to fully enjoy what ORAS has to offer. The rest of us will have to wait a little longer.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
    I'm jazzed as all getout that I finally get to catch a Regigas. I skipped Generation III and it's been a nightmare getting the legendary golems onto the same game as that poke without the Gen III games.

Also, it'll be nice not to have to RNG a Cresselia in Diamond to get one with good IV's. Think I'll scope one out for dual screening.

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    Also, just noticed that Primal Groundon and Primal Kyogre are also on the art for the Delta Episode. Maybe they will affect the plot, too?

Indigo

The Novelist from Panju
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2019
    I'm really liking this. I'm 99% this is supposed to be the post-game of ORAS (as in, part of the actual game and not dlc), but I guess calling it "Delta Episode" sounds more exciting. Courtney and Matt seem to have taken over Team Magma and Aqua after Maxie's and Archie's retirement. Zinnia seems to be a mixture of every mysterious Pokemon character to date.

I don't think they will actually let you catch Deoxys. I predict what they will do is at some point in the Delta Episode you fight Deoxys (possibly as Mega Rayquaza), but for some story-related reason he will be uncatchable (see: Ghetsis' magic cane in B2W2). Then, later they release an event where you go to Birth Island and find Deoxys still recovering from your first encounter and fight him again, this time being able to catch him.

And this is probably the last information we're gonna get until the games come out. In just one week from now, everyone living in the more star-and-striped part of the globe will be able to fully enjoy what ORAS has to offer. The rest of us will have to wait a little longer.
    Oh my gosh! I would love to see a broken Team Magma/Aqua in the after game, like we saw Team Rocket in G/S/C after Giovanni abandoned the team. I hope you're right!

Years

I really hope that isn't the case with this. I've been wanting Deoxys forever(as have many other players), and for that to happen would upset me. Especially since I we don't get many places other than Gamestop that hold events, so if they made Deoxys a event pokemon yet again, I'd likely never get it.

However, I believe if they made Deoxys an Event Pokemon again that we would know it by now. Much with how both Latios & Latias are still Event Pokemon. Granted, Delta Episode was recently announced, I think an important detail such as Deoxys not being obtainable in the episode would have been mentioned.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Oh my gosh! I would love to see a broken Team Magma/Aqua in the after game, like we saw Team Rocket in G/S/C after Giovanni abandoned the team. I hope you're right!
    It'll likely be like Pluto/Charon's Galactic in Platinum and Team Rocket in FrLg. Come to think about if this is a broken Team Magma/Aqua then HgSs are going to be the only remakes not to add more of the evil team post game than what the originals have (but the originals did have that plant part subplot so maybe there was no need to? If so DP remakes may just have the Charon post game).In other words their post game won't be all that long. Well FrLg's Rocket post game was decently long. Interestingly FrLg's post game involved linking Kanto's and the Sevii island's communication with Hoenn's, and now this Episode Delta seems to link Hoenn with Kalos (making Hoenn the region most connected to both the remakes introduced in it's generation and to the new pair of the generation it itself was remade in).

I think that Deoxys may crash land on Birth island, or maybe a new location since Birth Island is technically a part of the Sevii islands. If it does return it'll be the first time we'll see an island of that area since FrLg.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Well thanks for spoiling me a huge part of the game, you could at least put what it was about and add it in a spoiler tag...

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
    Well thanks for spoiling me a huge part of the game, you could at least put what it was about and add it in a spoiler tag...

How did that spoil anything LOL
    it's literally just a coincidence/theory - I highly doubt they had X&Y's storyline in mind whilst making the RSE dex entries.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Even theres still a part about ORAS that link to Kalos and the theory could still end up to be the truth.

Controversy

Drink The Kool-Aid
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2015
    How did that spoil anything LOL
    it's literally just a coincidence/theory - I highly doubt they had X&Y's storyline in mind whilst making the RSE dex entries.

True. But they very well could have had RSE Pokedex entries in mind when designing the XY storyline

Back