• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Desktop Thread

Years
    Might as well show off my desktop again, since I changed it...er...almost two months ago, actually.

The Desktop Thread

My desktop is now less cluttered, due to a hard drive wipe. :P I love using this picture for a desktop, even if I've never played the game (Skies of Arcadia).

(Desktop scaled down from 1024 x 768, so I don't accidently choke anybody's connection.)

I'm also noticing a trend with all the desktop screenshots I've taken. I keep making them early in the morning! >_<

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
    Years
    This is what I did with the screenshots I requested...

The Desktop Thread

If anybody wants that wallpaper, I will host it in a public space ;) .

Last edited:

Chaos

Using a FMA background for the moment - I have other ones too. :D Another one of Ed and Al, two of Mustang, and two of just Ed...

Yameneko549

Eat hammer!
    Years
    Here's an updated one.

As a little bit of side info, here's what's on my dock. From left to right:

Section 1- Various System: My Computer, Spybot, AdAware, XAMPP, SmartFTP

Section 2- Internet: Internet Explorer, FireFox, eMule

Section 3- Messengers: mIRC, YIM, MSNM, AIM

Section 4- Games: Halo PC, Marathon, Marathon 2, Marathon Infinity, RPGMaker2003

Section 5- Editors: ConText, HTML-Kit, Photoshop, Paint

Section 6- MSOffice: Outlook, Word, Access, Excel

Section 7- Media: PowerDVD, iTunes, WMP, Quicktime, Real, Winamp

Section 8- Other: Trash, Dock Settings

Back